MUSIC makes me want to get KINKY.

Katiefox

Posted
Here's one. The Police - every breath you take ( while ur wearing a gas mask with my thumb over the intake...)
Posted
Unravel me - Sabrina Claudio
Posted
Love on the brain - Rihanna
Posted
Turn me on -Norah Jones
Posted
Velvet underground ~ Venus in Furs Pulp ~ Underwear
DeSade9445
Posted
Creep by Radiohead. The Asphalt World by Suede. In my case Help the Aged by Pulp. Big Polly, you missed This is Hardcore by Pulp too.
Posted

IGGY POP

I wanna be your dogšŸ¶šŸ¶

Posted
@DeSade9445 ahhh of course although Iā€™ve always classed that more as a ā€˜movieā€™ song than anything. I definitely get The Asphalt World tho. I played Underwear on a loop once when I had been ordered to a strangers (Dom) house for a spontaneous play/punishment session, so it always makes me smile.
DeSade9445
Posted
29 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

@DeSade9445 ahhh of course although Iā€™ve always classed that more as a ā€˜movieā€™ song than anything. I definitely get The Asphalt World tho. I played Underwear on a loop once when I had been ordered to a strangers (Dom) house for a spontaneous play/punishment session, so it always makes me smile.

Ā 

DeSade9445
Posted

Dear old Jarvis Cocker. How I loved his stunt at the Brit awards all those years ago!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

DeSade9445
Posted

Which made me even happier the pretentious git!!!!Ā 

Posted
Okay somebody tell me a song a sexier than this >>> Funkadelic - Qualify and Satisfy šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„
Posted

Some excellent suggestions here. I'd add a bit of Patti Smith and Kate Bush to the mix.

Posted

Evanessence - my immortalĀ 

Epic tune when I reflect in the aftermath of being with mySir. I definitely suits how much I miss Him and how empty and lost I feel without Him - doesn't necessarily make me feel all 'sexy' but it does make me yearn for Him terribly ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Posted
2 hours ago, MadameZ said:

Some excellent suggestions here. I'd add a bit of Patti Smith and Kate Bush to the mix.

Definitely suggest patti smith and horsesšŸ˜Ž

Posted
Sade....Smooth Operator or The sweetest taboo
Posted

The perfect song for after session.

English Rose by The Jam.

Posted

temptation - new order

Ā 

brings on a certain desire and wanting in me (and memories)

Ā 

..Oh, you've got green eyes
Oh, you've got blue eyes
Oh, you've got grey eyes

Ā 

Ā 

Posted
Can't believe no-one's said any Led Zep yet!
Posted

Korn .. lullaby for a sadist ..

Posted
21 minutes ago, Katiefox said:

Can't believe no-one's said any Led Zep yet!

Kashmir šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜

Looking2LoseIt
Posted

Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande - Get on your knees