New to bdsm

Maddie1470

Maddie1470
Posted

Hey so I am fairly new to BDSM me and my boyfriend are both new to it. Well a few nights ago I let him try something on me he inserted my big butt plug and it really pushed my limit. Is it normal to feel nervous and scared when pushing a limit? I am new to this and I don't have a whole lot of friends who are into the lifestyle. And like I said I am new to this.

Posted
Maddie.. Everyone has to start somewhere..have fun😀
Posted

yes, feeling nervous and scared is very normal when pushing a limit.

as long as of course it's the right limits being pushed.

Posted
Take that nervous scared feeling & use it to your advantage. Anticipation can be such an immense & intense turn on...so yes we do get very nervous & scared but it becomes part of the fun & if you do reach your limits then make sure you use your safe word, don’t push yourself too far, build up to them 😊
Lugnut-4292
Posted

Scared is part of the fun as long as it goes hand in hand with trust. Of course with anything anal you don't want to tense up and you really need to try and relax otherwise you are fighting the insertion and that is bad. I'm no expert as I have anal issues but this is what I understand. In general pushing limits is ok as long as you are sensible and get enjoyment. This is supposed to be fun. Communication is key.

L