Female Feet Tickling/Toe Sucking

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Just a general query I would like to put out there. How many of you are into tickling women's feet or sucking their toes? Similarly, how many of you ladies like to have their toes sucked or have their feet tickled? I know that many women are foot shy and are uncomfortable to let someone go near their feet.

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I like to suck toes and lick feet but I have come to the conclusion so many women don't like feet in the first place, let alone their own.

So they look after them, because they have too but it is as little as possible. In the summer they ***t their toe nails because they wear open sandals - reluctantly -  but as soon as possible get them covered up again so no-one will see.

A friend of mine wears socks virtually all year round because she hates her feet, she ***s them as much as possible but never seems to be able to make a mess of them. She broke the top of her foot playing hockey, said it wasn't serious put her trainer back on and played again a few days later. Her foot looks even sexier than it did in the first place.

In the end though I think it is because feet are so sensitive they just can't stand them to be touched in any way. I also wonder how much of being tickled as a baby has to do with it.

A random thought; I was talking to someone a long time back and she was of the opinion that a person who dislikes things around their necks, especially men with ties, it is because in a previous life they were hung. Suppose people who don't like their feet touched, it is because they were ***d on their soles in a previous life.

Posted

I too like to suck toes, lick and kiss soles, but I am up for anything to do with women's feet. I have had a foot fetish since I was 12 or 13 although I was aware at a very young age that I liked feet. They have always appealed to me and I am drawn to them.

My earliest memory of becoming aware of feet was as a five year old in school and gazing at my teachers sheer tights/nylon clad feet in sandals in the classroom one day and the obsession developed from there. Subsequently, through the rest of school I had a few other female teachers whose shoe play caught my attention and allowed glimpses of their feet. As regards to female friends, I will use any excuse to get them to take their shoes off. As for your friend with the constant socks wearing, I think I'd be looking to get those socks ripped off.

Posted

I like my feet played with and touched but not keen on licking or sucking. I'll happily take photos knowing someone is using the pictures for pleasure.. 

When it comes to touching I'd prefer deep pressure on my feet.. 

Posted

I do like to massage women's feet. Ridding her of her shoes and exposing her bare feet or nylon feet and taking it nice and slowly and giving her a sensual massage that she will enjoy immensely and warm her up. Few women are up for having their feet played with, but in my experience those that are up for it, really enjoy themselves. It would be nice to hear some comments and thoughts from other ladies about feet.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 01/07/2017 at 2:23 PM, tightsfeetfan said:

I too like to suck toes, lick and kiss soles, but I am up for anything to do with women's feet. I have had a foot fetish since I was 12 or 13 although I was aware at a very young age that I liked feet. They have always appealed to me and I am drawn to them.

My earliest memory of becoming aware of feet was as a five year old in school and gazing at my teachers sheer tights/nylon clad feet in sandals in the classroom one day and the obsession developed from there. Subsequently, through the rest of school I had a few other female teachers whose shoe play caught my attention and allowed glimpses of their feet. As regards to female friends, I will use any excuse to get them to take their shoes off. As for your friend with the constant socks wearing, I think I'd be looking to get those socks ripped off.

good quote man! I absolutely agree woth you.

Posted

Just joined...looking around.

I enjoy a man doing this.

Posted

I do foot bondage and tickle ***.

have had a couple of girls who go mental and will do anything to stop it but most get really giggly and find it 'really nice'

• 6 months later...
PikaPikachu-7922
Posted

I like bondage bdsm sex toys furry play. I am very very ticklish

Posted

Love a bit of tickle ***, whist tied.

Bit of a giggle, lol

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love having my feet massaged and kissed. I'm extremely ticklish and also find it arousing to be tickled 😊

Posted

I love doing this. Havent found many women who like it though 

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 7/3/2017 at 1:25 AM, Rivi said:

I like my feet played with and touched but not keen on licking or sucking. I'll happily take photos knowing someone is using the pictures for pleasure.. 

When it comes to touching I'd prefer deep pressure on my feet.. 

Can you send me some pictures to pleasure myself with. 

Blondemumma
Posted
On 7/1/2017 at 2:23 PM, tightsfeetfan said:

i used to send pictures of my feet to this gentleman - he told me his favourite colours so id surprised him with my toenails ***ted that colour or wearing a killer pair of open toe heels. he loved it and wohld send me pictures of his downstairs reaction. it really got me off seeing how happy i was making him.