It's too hot.

3S****

Posted

The coffee lounge is for this stuff right? Being all british and complaining about the weather.

What is everybody doing to keep cool? (Yes this is about as interesting as i get, was gonna do a music topic but someone beat me to it).

Posted

We've got a lovely fan in the living room and at night I throw my bedroom window open. 

I'm Mancunian, I'm not used to this heat :P 

Posted

I prefer to take all my clothes off.

I'm not very happy right now as I'm waiting on visitors so have to be dressed.

Posted

Fans everywhere and just wearing a light satin robe ..thats helping, dreading the electric bill!  

Constant stream of ice lollies rather than my usual tea too, but I'm proper hot and bothered...what I need is a strong man with a fan in his hand feeding me chilled g***s, I dont suppose you've a spare? 😘

Posted

feeding a beautiful lady chilled g***s sounds like bliss...

Instead I'm playing a game of "will a contractor ever turn up"

Lugnut-4292
Posted

I'm OK'ish with the weather but had the window open last night - was either waiting for the police to come storming through the bedroom door expecting to find a serious *** scene or to get a complaint off the neighbors 9_9   

Oh well, don't like the nosy neighbors anyway, they are probably only jealous.  

Posted
2 minutes ago, lugnut said:

I'm OK'ish with the weather but had the window open last night - was either waiting for the police to come storming through the bedroom door expecting to find a serious *** scene or to get a complaint off the neighbors 9_9   

Oh well, don't like the nosy neighbors anyway, they are probably only jealous.  

Good for you, Im a bit jealous now 🤣

Can't have my window open overnight there's a constant screeching from either, or both cats or foxes mating and/or fighting.

Posted
Well I mowed the lawn in my jeans & bra, could probably get away with it if I wasn’t such a big lass ....however the fact that I couldn’t care less helps 😂 if people don’t like the way I look then don’t look at me (not that you can miss me) & if anyone likes what they see then feel free to honk as you drive past 😁
Posted
First person to say ‘you have a lawn in your bra & jeans?’ can go & shove their own head down the loo 😂
Lugnut-4292
Posted
11 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

First person to say ‘you have a lawn in your bra & jeans?’ can go & shove their own head down the loo 😂

I wish I had thought of that first....

Posted
14 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Well I mowed the lawn in my jeans & bra, could probably get away with it if I wasn’t such a big lass ....however the fact that I couldn’t care less helps 😂 if people don’t like the way I look then don’t look at me (not that you can miss me) & if anyone likes what they see then feel free to honk as you drive past 😁

I'll honk, nothing wrong with you in jeans &bra, ill drive out of my way

Posted

I'll honk, nothing wrong with you in jeans &bra, ill drive out of my way

Posted

windows open, covers thrown off, bitten my gnats, grrrr, cover up, get sweaty,

Posted
17 hours ago, MsJax said:

Fans everywhere and just wearing a light satin robe ..thats helping, dreading the electric bill!  

Constant stream of ice lollies rather than my usual tea too, but I'm proper hot and bothered...what I need is a strong man with a fan in his hand feeding me chilled g***s, I dont suppose you've a spare? 😘

tea is supposed to heat your core temperature, so the outside then feels cooler, ice lollies sound better,

Posted

well my swimming shorts come out and a vest top, and I know that sounds horrid but the grass needs cutting,

Posted

I've been going around topless, got everything open, and a fan on, and my ex came round the other day to find me naked on the sofa so that was fun/weird...

luckily we had a little thunderstorm here and it seems to have cooled down since then. Might be the end of summer now going off previous years. :smiley:

Posted

we're desperate for thunder over here.

Posted

Maybe it's on it's way? The weather report did say there'd be hours of it here but it only lasted about half a minute.

Lugnut-4292
Posted

Ok, hot today. Mrs LugNut had me gardening 😔 

Now, I like to be wanked with nettles as much as the next kinkster but somehow nettle stings when gardening aren't quite the same...

L

Posted

Well ms 3 sum - i listen to 'cool' music of course ;)

...and then jump into a big lake full of ice!!  (honestly)

Posted

...i did get a bit warmer just reading how you peeps are dealing with it tho  ;)

Posted (edited)

I don't believe you on the lake thing.

Edited by 3SumQueen
can't spell
Posted

'rumbled' on that one!

- how abouts i spend my afternoon locked in a freezer?  (is that a fetish / kink)

Posted

Lol, probably is a kink but a very rare one.