Breath play

Lugnut-4292

Posted

Lady L and i have moved up in our gear a little bit with a rubber hood, gas mask and rebreather bag (all in black of course) and it occurs once we get into it my nipple clamps have bells that i can shake for an alarm. That's just us though. 

Posted

I did something fun this weekend I'd not done before

breath play in a pool - being pushed under and held under my feet and thighs.  Kinda intense.

Lugnut-4292
Posted
On 10/06/2018 at 12:13 PM, MsJax said:

Ah..I sympathise, I had a very bad accident a few years ago, I almost broke my back ..recovery was long, ***ful and tedious, despite being grateful the damage wasn't permanent, I found I'd make myself miserable thinking about all the things I couldn't do..even now I can't wear as high a heels as I could, some positions I can't hold for as long etc.

Please pass on my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery to MrsL 😊

Mrs LugNut is trying to sort out the accident claim and there is a big chance some of her injuries will have permanent impact. Some numpty tried to drive straight through a crossroad at 60mph without stopping and hit her car in the drivers door. She is lucky to be alive. Unfortunately the pelvis hasn't aligned properly and has fused together out of whack. Anyway, she has had to tell the insurance company there are some things she can't do such as a range of sex positions. Maybe she should have been more specific and given a list of kinky activities that are now not possible... Maybe with diagrams. Get the other insurance company too embarrassed that they just sign the cheque.

L