Kuruptable93

Sweaty and smelly feet? Or extremely well kept feet?

Posted

I just wanted to find out exactly what everyone wants to be honest!! Sweaty and smelly feet? Or extremely well kept feet?

Doesn't matter whether it's female or male or trans feet!! I'm just really curious if people are madly in love with feet like myself! No matter the gender all that bothers me is the ability to worship them properly!! 

• Like 1
eyemblacksheep
Posted

well, my least favourite is freshly cleaned feet. But, generally, yeah, a bit natural sweat especially after a busy day or under hot boots.   Whilst I'm curious to go for more extreme smelling - which, I may well do one day : some of the best involves pre-planning, so deliberately making efforts to get feet smelling.  So, to me that's almost inconveniencing someone for my fetish.

• Like 1
Posted
On 6/2/2018 at 2:58 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

well, my least favourite is freshly cleaned feet. But, generally, yeah, a bit natural sweat especially after a busy day or under hot boots.   Whilst I'm curious to go for more extreme smelling - which, I may well do one day : some of the best involves pre-planning, so deliberately making efforts to get feet smelling.  So, to me that's almost inconveniencing someone for my fetish.

I honestly couldn't of said it myself!! 😂😂 But at the same time I'll admit it aslong as I've got someone willing to let me worship their feet I'm not Gunna get fussy I'm just Gunna get down to work and show them why they need me in their life! 😂😂

Posted
14 hours ago, Ririon said:

I would rather keep mine well lol

Completely understandable if I'm honest with you! It's a matter of preference I think personally but if you truly love feet you won't argue about the details depending on your limits! 😂😂