Femdom and Feederism

Posted

Hi there! :D

I've had a huge interest in femdom for years now and I've finally decided to try and act upon this interest however I've also had a massive feederism kink whether it be me the feedee or the feeder. However I was wondering whether there's any mistress who also have an interest in this?  

In fact, anyone at all? What do you like about it?

Posted

Like every fetish - it's  more common than you'd think - but, feeder/feedee is sometimes a bit more on the niche side.

I know a US Mistress, Mixtrix, who is very much into feeder and she has done a whole bunch of instructional and "diet" videos : but I haven't seen it come up so much.  It is a tricky one.

I do have somewhat of a fantasy of taking a nice lady and fattening her right up - but then in other ways.... I'm not sure if I could or would want to go through with it.  Particularly as I did have an ex once whom, I didn't realise she was doing this, but she thought I was only into bigger women and was trying to fatten herself up so I'd be more interested : this was before we got together mind, when we were just friends, and I kinda felt guilty about that. 

Posted

If she's happy with it. Then do it. 

Posted

Thanks for letting me know about her content! I'll give it a look. :D

That does sounds quite upsetting but if the person who wants to be fattened up is happy with it then I think it's ok personally :o

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

Have you heard of FFAmbrosia? It's for BHM/male feedees and FFAs/female feeders (and nonbinary folks, etc.) More than a few of the women on there like to be dominant with their feedism. (Although there's few women who regularly log on anymore, you still find some.)