TRAMPLING

ki****

Posted

I really want to be stood on by a light weight  woman with white ankle socks and if it hurts my balls I want her just to keep one foot on my penis so I don’t get hurt I really wish a female would do that to me 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, kitty_clydesdale said:

Hiya! I'm doing a little research for the new upcoming Fetish.com video on: Trampling.

Is it something most foot lovers are into or not necessarily? Do you prefer it barefoot, with tights or even stilettos? What body parts would you like your play partner to walk up and down? Your back, maybe your stomach, your chest or even your face?

Share with me how and when they developed an interest. Cheers!! 😈😘

I love to see women wearing stilettos, strappy ones my favourite, I love to see toes, instep, heels, so bare feet, I do like stockings also, so the combination of these is a turn on, having a bit of cbt with the stilettos, a foot job with naked clean feet, hmmmm, so yes I seem to have a foot fetish,

Posted

as for trampling, I've always wondered if that's a step to far,,,,,, sorry, bad pun , .having stilettos play with my cock, balls, yes, walking on my back,,, not sure.

• 1 year later...
Posted

My favorite is with ballet flats, but i love sexy pumps no platforms. I;m not into *** so i would love to have my cock in a cock box. Then stepped on while a hot lady sits on the couch watching Tv or on the computer just stepping on it gently for how ever long. Love to be in the same type of hole in the floor at an all women party. While they randomly step on it. Anyway ther's more but i will say more if anyone cares. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

So nice to see so many people who love the idea of having their bodies be used as the ground :D

Posted
8 hours ago, nymphetaminx said:

So nice to see so many people who love the idea of having their bodies be used as the ground :D

it's funny in the sense it's not my favourite (well, I do like the feet part) but something I've done a lot of

Posted
On 2/10/2020 at 10:02 AM, nymphetaminx said:

Not a huge lover of *** so depends on the footwear and view too 😂

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

A ex of mine loved it. I always wore my 6inch stilettos. He loved me walking all over his back then then gently pinching his balls between my heels and the floor before stomping on them

Love this 😍

Posted

You could use me as your human carpet 

• 6 months later...
lovetobetrampled
Posted

I would love for a mistress to trample stomp jump all over my face neck chest stomach leave marks and bruises *** gag smother with your barefeet and high heels will kiss lick suck your feet

• 2 months later...
NylonLover-5350
Posted

I love being trampled by a sexy Goddess in stockings.  Walk all over me; face, chest, stomach, cock I love it all.  Stand on my face gag me with your feet.  I want to be your carpet.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I want to be trampled by someone. I'm in north york, toronto

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I love trampling. I like my trampler to be barefoot and I like her to step on my face so I can feel her toes digging into my skin. She can walk all over my body, like I am the floor. I think it’s pretty common among foot fetishists, but not everyone likes it. I didn’t start out liking it but as I became more involved it became a necessity.

Posted

Sneakers, trainers, tennis shoes. What ever you call them stepping on my cock only, smash smash smash. But those kind of shoes just turn me on anyway

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 6/4/2018 at 8:13 PM, TheRealPeach said:

A ex of mine loved it. I always wore my 6inch stilettos. He loved me walking all over his back then then gently pinching his balls between my heels and the floor before stomping on them

i love that. thats what my ex mistress used to do.

floormat111
Posted

I have been trampled in Stiletto heels for over 20 years now, the highest were 15 inch heels, that was a big mistake it was beyond agony.

The average size is 6 to 8 inch heels, they are probably just right.

I went from trampling to body kicking especially the heel leaving deep marks and it's best to do with someone who likes it as well.

I think looking at the marks later on is part of it, what a woman will do.

Been to the townhouse in the Wirral they have a trample room and the Women love it and several people love to watch, the heavy women in heels seem to like it more.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I personally don’t get turned on by being trampled. I started my foot (shoe) fetish journey 40+ years ago when I was just into shoes. This changed to women’s feet in shoes. Strange thing about me is if I like something other similar things could detest me completely. For example toes. I always hated tied up until I saw Jennifer Anniston fighting with Monica on the sofa and Monica pulled Rachel’s sock off and shows her gorgeous feet. My craving for nude feet started that day which changed to to nude feet in shoes showing toe cleavage to ***ted toes showing toe cleavage. I absolutely hate nylons as I have a wife now who wears shoes for me and after you experience something it isn’t as glorious as you dream or fantasised about. I enjoyed women’s feet in shoes with nylons or not. Didn’t matter so long as she was doing my favourite shoe play maneover. But when you actually touch a woman’s leg with nylons on… at least for me the thought of touching what was underneath the nylons filled me with more anticipation. I would tolerate nylons after that but each time I searched for the ultimate clip to jerk off to I would quickly scroll past the nylons as that appealed to me less and less. It has reached a stage now that when I see nylons I stop getting hard lol weird huh. Anyway back to trampling… I had my wife trample me and it hurt (well duh) and after you experience it and remember the *** it no longer appeals. But, it still does appeal to me. My main search on websites is unaware trample and ballbusting  and I crave that on a daily basis but I don’t want to have my wife do that to me. I love women’s heels grinding my balls and after experiencing that first hand from my wife I still love having her heel ramming my ball as I cum but it can’t be shoes as it hurts and takes away my pleasure…

I try with heels with my wife every so often but I usually end up taking her shoe off mid climax. I love the idea of woman’s foot on my face as I cum but feet are smelly lol I usually thoroughly wash my wife’s feet before I do this and to be totally honest there are days I just power through with the smelly feet as the urge to climax is so powerful. This has obviously led to my tolerance for smelly feet going up. I still need or want clean feet on my face but sometimes I’ll “slum it’s”. 
who knows what tomorrow will do for me. I absolutely don’t want to suck my wife’s toes I still steer clear of her toes if they aren’t ***ted but I also do love to watch a powerful woman shove her toes in a guys mouth… And that is exactly how I ended up liking facestanding… oh dear… lol

Barefootboots
Posted

Ive been into trampling and shoe and boot worship for years now.

I love it when a woman walks all over me, especially in sneakers or boots. I also love when they wear them on there bare feet, i.e no socks or tights etc. The thought of there beautiful feet inside all safe and protected is a massive turn on for me. I love the feeling of a dominant woman powering over me so im totally at her command. Feeling her strong legs and feet crush me is awesome. I also like watching a woman crush things too, better if its food then i can clean the sneakers or boots for her!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love everything about a woman’s feet, but never got turned on from the idea of being trampled. Just never did anything for me.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Love being trampled by women men and couples 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love being trampled on by bare feet,  on my feet face and cock 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yes I am a massive fan of being trampled. Barefoot is fantastic. Mostly stomach, chest, back. Not into face standing or trampling though