why is it rare to meet petgirls?

Posted

its a long time since I am around, but I can't meet real petgirls. I mean a girl who believe in that she is real pet, who live for the puppy play or any other kind of pet play.  Why is that so rare?

Posted
I have found many subs who wish to be pets, they just don't respond to me in particular. Maybe you'll have better luck than me
Posted
On 6/5/2018 at 5:26 PM, DanteReign said:

I have found many subs who wish to be pets, they just don't respond to me in particular. Maybe you'll have better luck than me

I wish u have best luck next times when looking for petgirls.

U just have to keep looking and be patient and the chances is so close and around us but we have work on getting it ,so don't give up and don't just look at one place ,try other websites and apps.

• 10 months later...
Posted
On 6/5/2018 at 4:26 PM, DanteReign said:

Don’t give up , Lex. ☘️😋

Posted

I'm not super into pet play, but the ones I have meet have been in clusters. Packs, colonies, whatever you want to call them. I won't see one for years and then they'll be a dozen up to 20 some who are all in a large social circle. Generally they are NOT looking for new people to join, and even if they let you in it is REALLY easy to get kicked out. One group near by stopped speaking to me because after a first meeting I texted on the next afternoon instead of the next morning. Plus they aren't a formal group (no name, no organized structure, no anything) so even if you meet them you're very likely to not realize. I'm sure exceptions exist, but that is all I've seen.