sophiearabella

Aftercare after being whipped/flogged?

sophiearabella
Posted

Hi everyone,

I’m a Sub and I met with a new Dom tonight. It was amazing and we had such a good time,  but when I got home after our “date”, I noticed that I have bright red/purple marks all over my bum after some quite intense whipping/flogging, and I’m now in quite a lot of discomfort... It might seem like a silly question, but does anyone have any suggestions as to anything I can put on my skin to soothe it and stop the marks looking so angry and dark? I’ve never had marks like this before.

Thank you in advance!

• Like 2
Posted
Please don’t worry, they do get worse, more raised & start to feel more bruised before they get better. They seem to take ages to fade then once they start going they only seem to go to a point then the last bit stay around like scars for a while.....then they go completely. Maybe try sitting on a wet towel or put it in the fridge/freezer for a time before. They’re bruises so treat them as you would any other bruise but please don’t worry. The first time you get welts is a bit shocking but you soon learn to love them, wearing them under your clothes in a vanilla world like a secret kinky badge 😊
  • Like 4
Jinx
Posted
Totally backing Pollys advice. I keep Arnica tablets along with all my lotions & potions to help with healing.
  • Like 3
Posted
I agree with Polly in that you have nothing to worry about and the wet towel is a good idea. Coconut oil will help the skin and once its dried in some aloe vera will stop any burning sensations from clothes rubbing, unless you would like to be reminded of the marks as your clothes press on them.
  • Like 2
English_Lad
Posted
E45 is good for individual welts, as is arnica gel. Stings a bit, mind...