Smooth bodies short military haircuts

Cutjunkie

Posted

I'm in to having body hair removed. Would be hot to be permanently smooth and given short military haircut in bondage by a military barber. Short bald faded ivy or flattop. Biggest turn on! Nips hard wired to cock as well.... Who else is in to bondage hair removal? 

Posted
I like to keep my whole body as smooth as possible at all times. Shave and wax and use hair removal creams. But funnily enough I quite like hairy guys to top me. I like being smooth girly sub for hot hairy Doms 😃 And tied up too - yes..
DeSade9445
Posted
I joined the army at 16. The barber visited the barracks every 2 weeks to relieve us of the meagre hair that had grown back and £2.50 for his trouble. This was when £2.50 was a lot of ***. That was £2.50 for 300 crap haircuts. There was no bondage involved but we always felt like we had been butt fucked!!
  • 6 months later...
Posted

I wish to shave all my body, but I am kind of afraid of the judgement.

I too am into hairy man, ironically. But smooth men are also okay, kind of depends.

• 3 years later...
bustybarberette
Posted

I love watching men get a close haircut or buzzed down by a female barber....maybe its a dominance thing for me? especially if the female barber is well endowed and is wearing tight black leather or black latex outfit that accentuates her chest

Posted

I've kept my hair short ever since I got out years ago. Always been smooth body wise, although I wondered about shaving my pubic hair.

bustybarberette
Posted

you should do it and see if you like it....have someone else give you the shave..