The matter of height !!!

Posted

Hello ladies, I have an interesting topic for you.

I know most of  you like yourselves a tall man, but there are others out there who aren't so tall like me for egzample ( I am 5ft 3) . I like the idea of being humiliated based on my height, being called a midget, manlet etc. I like being trampled by women esspecially those who are taller than me. I like being trampled by  tall  men with big shoes but only while a girl is watching. I also love licking the bottom of shoes. 

Cuckolding would be a turn on if a had a misstres who would suck a dick  of a much taller man while I lick his shoes.( I have a small penis as well ).

I even like the idea of being beaten by tall guy infront of girls while  they laugh.I have had this happened to me in highschool.A guy stomped on my face. It was a turn on. ( I wouldn't go pick a fight on purose though just to get beat up.I think that is wrong ) 

I wish I was even shorter than this.I wish I was a bug sized so you can step on me , crush me and smear me all over the floor .

I want your oppinion on this ladies.

Is any of this a turn on to you ? 

Posted

Please don't think that I am some kind of psycho for being turned on by this.I am normal and I have morals like everybody else.I wouln't hurt a fly so please don't be alarmed by me.

It is just that I wanted a place where I can be open about this.

That is why I want your oppinion.

Lugnut-4292
Posted (edited)

I'm a gent so I'm just butting in here.

Ha, well I'm 5'10 which is probably about average for a bloke. Mrs LugNut is 5'3. What she lacks in stature she makes up for with a big whip and cruel words. The whole cuckold thing is a turn on for me and I like the idea of women laughing at me. Oddly though Mrs LugNut was calling me fat when we last played (and at 15 stone I am). She also ridicules me for having a small dick (which is probably about average size in reality). Strangely it hurt my feelings a bit about the weight. Anyway, I am psuedo psychotic so use those words carefully as they can hurt people, which I am sure was not your intention.

L

Edited by lugnut
Posted
1 hour ago, lugnut said:

I'm a gent so I'm just butting in here.

Ha, well I'm 5'10 which is probably about average for a bloke. Mrs LugNut is 5'3. What she lacks in stature she makes up for with a big whip and cruel words. The whole cuckold thing is a turn on for me and I like the idea of women laughing at me. Oddly though Mrs LugNut was calling me fat when we last played (and at 15 stone I am). She also ridicules me for having a small dick (which is probably about average size in reality). Strangely it hurt my feelings a bit about the weight. Anyway, I am psuedo psychotic so use those words carefully as they can hurt people, which I am sure was not your intention.

L

I bet she would do a good job humiliating me as well ;)

Any girl that is willing to humiliate me based on my height is wellcome to message me hehe

I think cuckoldery should be more based on height than on penis size. Most girls carre more about the height than the penis size.

Posted

anything and everything can be used as tools for ***

but this post reads more like a personals ad than an actual discussion.