An article about Pussy Worship

Posted

Pussy worshiping goes beyond just clumsily eating a girl out like a hormonal ***ager munching as though this is the last pussy he will ever see.

Pussy Worship is an art, it is about celebrating that most wonderful and magical place between a girls legs.  It’s about rejoicing in her surrender and complete vulnerability.  Read and think about each word, each action, each nuance.  Only do this to a woman if you are prepared and ready.  You must not make a mistake, or error.  Take time, research the subject and prepare.  When you are ready, begin.

This next few hours is a celebration of, and pleasuring of your woman's pussy,  purely for the sake of that pleasure and nothing else.  There is no cock play, just pussy.  You, the woman, are to relax into it and allow yourself to be the goddess of this experience.  It will start with some gentle shoulder and neck rubbing and kissing.  You do not do anything back but respond purely to the touch.  The only expectation of you is that you surrender your pussy to the experience and allow it to feel the subtle nuances of the touch, texture, pressure, rubbing, licking, gazing.

After the shoulder and neck rub you will be laid back and legs spread open, exposing your bare pussy to your worshipper  This is the “gazing” stage.  What follows is a long and drawn out activity, it is not rushed at all.  Attention first focuses on the road to heaven, your inner thighs, which are stroked with a variety of pressures, all pleasant, but the objective is to sensitise this area which makes your pussy feel more exposed and on view.  This is also the initial surrender.  Your legs must be as wide open as possible, and comfortable.  Your worshipper is gazing and familiarising himself or herself with each fold of skin, each wrinkle, each part of you. 

Your worshipper looks at and enjoys the view of this lovely sight, voicing their appreciation.  Gently, you spread your pussy open for your worshipper, exposing your inner cunt in as slutty a way possible.  This is important for both, as you feel the vulnerability and enjoy that intense few moments of total exposure, with no barriers or inhibitions.  

The stroking action then moves from your thighs to your mound and outer labia.  As much as possible you keep eye contact with the worshipper, who may hold one of your hands, your fingertips sending out little messages to each other.  The stroking, using fingers now moves to the inner lips and clitoris area.  This is important because this is where the gazing becomes more intense, which is the "admiring" part.  Looking into each others eyes whilst a fingertip strokes your clit is intense.  Your worshipper watches for every little sign that he/she is pleasuring you, and intensifies that pleasure more and more.

Then your worshipper will spread the lips open and examine every millimetre of your pussy and show appreciation with gentle kisses all around the pussy.  No tongue yet, just appreciation and kisses.  Now comes the only part where you participate.  You hold your pussy open so that the worshipper can see deep inside.  He/she kisses you more, with a little more pressure and for a few moments longer, like a kiss to a lover.

Like yoga, there is no rush from one part to the next, it is unhurried and designed to heighten the eventual orgasm.  This next bit is one of my favourites.  You prop yourself up so you can see in detail what is happening.  Your worshipper then attaches their mouth to your pussy and tongues you slowly and deliberately, all over, inside and out, at all times you are holding hands and looking deep into each others eyes.  They “french kiss”  your pussy lovingly and passionately.

Their tongue deep inside you, you are connected in an amazing and beautiful way, gazing deeply into each others eyes.  The purpose here is to feel each other as deeply as the tongue will go, to taste the heavenly juices and to warm all areas of the pussy with gentle movements of the lips and tongue.  This should go on for some time, it is important.  Dont stop looking into each other eyes.  

Next is finger manipulation.  Insert a finger or two and allow the woman to enjoy the feeling of you moving in and out.  Use the juices to rub over her clit, then back inside.  Slowly, dont go fast, this is not about orgasm yet.  Hold the pussy open with one hand and rub all around the outside, the clit, the lips, wetting your fingers now and again.  Put a hand over the pussy and massage it whole.

Use both hands to open her up and begin to lick and nibble on her clit, gently, but with a little more pressure.  Her clit and labia should be swollen by now, we could be at least an hour in.  This is where her begin to bring her to orgasm.  But control it, take her to the edge, then draw back a little, feel her thrusts and respond.  Let her push her pussy onto your face and rub it up and down your tongue, which nows flicks the clit more quickly.

Next Insert a finger or two and finger fuck you whilst paying attention to the clit with the tongue. Pay attention to her writhing and moaning,  now allowing her to go to orgasm, and take her there with all the love for her pussy that you can muster.  Delight, rejoice and be grateful for each moment that you spend worshipping that pussy and showing this with the action of your mouth and fingers.  Be humbled when she cums and let her take as much time as needed to allow the intense feelings to wash over her.  Rest your tongue on her clit and feel it twitch, responding with gentle pressure, not too much at this point.  As she cums suck her clit into your mouth very gently, allow the gentle pressure to do its work, then thrust fingers deep inside her and let her muscles squeeze them.

Take your mouth off her, cup her pussy with one hand and feel its heat.  Gently rub, not too much pressure, she will be sensitive.  Now draw back, massage her thighs and allow her to enjoy the final moments of orgasm.  Her pussy should be red and swollen, and very wet.  You have worshipped pussy.

I have sent this to a few people now, some have tried it, all have loved it.  I get feedback and improve it.  I would love your feedback.

Posted
WOWZAS !!!! 💗💗💗 squeezing everything tight here just reading xx
Lugnut-4292
Posted

Jeezzz, I had to take a break reading all that and come back later. How am I going to remember it all? I hope Mrs LugNut does not read it, she will be expecting a mega performance next time...

L

Posted

Read it a few times, picture it in your mind, set aside an evening, take her for a romantic meal, have wine chilled at home, put some mind blowing erotic music on.

I recommend 

Salmonella Dub - Killervision

Massive Attack - Mezzanine

Dead Can Dance - Anastasis

Dim the lights, and begin.  Take your time, do not rush, build the intensity skilfully.  Even if she is your sub, tonight she is a Goddess, and her pussy is heaven.

Tell Mrs Lugnut to let me know how it went.

Posted (edited)

Let her control your every touch,direct her desires.....oh yeah,if your tongue is pierced there are great vibrating piercing attachments! Just a thought!

Edited by Baldbold
Posted

A nice piece of 'erotica', and a good guide for those lacking oral skills..but...Not at all how I enjoy my pussy being worshipped, mindset wise or physically..the submissive ladies seem to love it though ☺

Posted

I have actually tried this on 3 ladies, and others have also tried it and given me feedback.  I am working on a newer, more intense version that has a much longer build up, includes more erogenous zones, focuses on G spot, A spot and U spot, mind play, and then release.  I put an advert on craigslist for women wanting to try it and was deluged with responses.  As well as me doing it, I want others to do it and add their experiences.  Then perhaps write a small book about it.  The ultimate objective is orgams/s that leave the woman breathless and totally unable to walk for 20 minutes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I love licking pussy. I think any woman will not refuse to get oral pleasure. Like any man.)

Posted
3 hours ago, Pavlon said:

I love licking pussy. I think any woman will not refuse to get oral pleasure. Like any man.)

You night be surprised,  I have at least four female friends who loathe receiving oral, each with their own reason,  just because the majority love it, doesn't mean everyone does, same with fellatio..

Posted

I think its a mistake to think that all women are the same and you can follow a script for perfect orgasms. Not only are all women different but some may not like today what they loved yesterday. Variety is the spice of life