Crossdressers

thebodyelectric

thebodyelectric
Posted

Love to chat with other cross dressers/trans and even any women to talk about what sexy clothes they wear what makes them feel sexy and what they wanna buy and try! Any tips on good sites to buy from and if anyone has any to sell or trade etc id love to hear from you.

Samanthanasty
Posted
I love the feeling of being a girl
Posted
Shoehorning myself in a pair of shiny 'discopants' with a simple top makes me feel amazing. If I pair it with a ***r I look like a bit of a tart but I love it. Went to an admirer-heavy bar once with this look (and a rare blonde) outing. Honestly, men were literally following me to the toilets.
Posted
Just changed profile pic to one I took when I got home that night. :-)
Posted

Hi, it may sound cheap of me but I buy loads of great women's wear in charity shops. You can play around with styles, sizes, combinations etc and if stuff doesn't work for your figure or colourings etc just re-donate it back again. To be honest I buy most of my menswear from charity shops too. It's ridiculous the good quality stuff other people chuck out. I also love the real time / real place approach of browsing and buying in a real shop. I often get a bit of a 'look' when I take lingerie items to the cash counter, and I love it! I always smile sweetly at the sales assistant and say 'oh don't worry, it's only for the weekend'. A really good online site for panties and lingerie specially for guys is bodyaware.com 

Posted

I love the feeling of sexy lingerie on my body I'm looking for a mistress to feminine me and train me 

• 4 weeks later...
Tomcat420ca
Posted

I love crossdressers, just not one. 

Posted

That's a bit of a cliffhanger!  Is it me? 😦

• 6 months later...
Posted

I like wearing swimsuit with false boobs and pregant belly i find it releases my creative side

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Planetscream
Posted

Girdle and pantyhose wearer here 

• 2 months later...
Posted

Latex, boobs, corset and boots. I never wear "Male" latex, not for me.

• 1 month later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

I love to dress up as a leather female, it's the best feeling being wrapped up in leather 

Posted

Crossdressing into women's leather sounds interesting to me as I like leather a lot. Haven't tried yet but would like some day, especially some combination of leather dress, leather jacket/coat and high heel leather boots, all in black.