Mistress

SirPiggy

Posted

The word Mistress is a very Powerful word with a very profound meaning to me.

May I ask the Ladies out there (Dommes) if they don't mind subs addressing in this way when you are certainly not their Mistress!

i only ever refer to Dommes as Madame or Ma'am, never Mistress unless directed to. Thoughts please.

Posted
Oh Piggy .your ranting continues..very amusing..
Posted

I am only asking other people's thoughts Madame.

Posted
@Takeitlikeaman A man has a right to rant if he wants. Whatcha gonna do about it!?
Posted
Im the same with Sir/Master, would never use it without prior permission
Posted

Personally I prefer Miss as a form of address from someone who doesn't belong to me, be that in person or the written word. Mistress is reserved for play time or intimacy. Ma'am for me, although respectful is a little aging, and I feel quite old enough already..(oddly enough unless its an American, quite like the way they say Ma'am).

Posted

something missing here is context.

Normally, it should only be when directed.  But, if someone has "you will call me Mistress" (or preferred honorific) on their profile - that's direction.  If the m in Me is capitalised then it also directs you that She expects capital protocol (Her, She, You etc. should be capitalised and W/we, U/us or O/our written as such).   Of course some subs don't like that. That's fine, message someone else.

If you're at a munch - then nobody is Mistress, you're in a vanilla setting.  If you're a fetish club or event then for most clubs it probably should be avoided - but if it's, say, a Femdom party then it may be expected.

Although I did once get wrong for calling someone Mistress at a Femdom event, mostly as the person in question hates it, at all times, from anyone.  With a simple logic that a guy can kneel in front of 30 women and call them Mistress and it loses meaning and connection.  She asks for her name... 

Mind, I did recently film with Sir Claire.  That was a honorific challenge.

Posted
I only like to be called Mistress if the person addressing me belongs to me. Until that decision has been made, then I will happily respond to an polite way of addressing me.
Lugnut-4292
Posted

I call Mrs LugNut whatever is likely to get me the best beating. "Cum slut" works well. She eventually beats the foul language out of me...

L

Posted
On 07/06/2018 at 11:40 AM, SirPiggy said:

I am only asking other people's thoughts Madame.

Lucky we are friends

Posted
5 hours ago, cj619 said:

How does one get owned by a misstres

short answer - it's like asking "how does one get married"

longer - you find someone that you can connect with and build up a relationship to the point she wants to call you hers.

• 2 weeks later...