Tell me your fantasy (Part 10)

greenarrow74

greenarrow74
Posted

“Tell me your fantasy.”

I was right about the bar. It was a lot busier than the restaurant had been. The restaurant was quite expensive. The bar had a lot of groups having a drink after finishing work. It was Friday night so just the right time to chill and relax. The hustle, bustle and noise filled the air. She followed along behind me quietly. She walked quite slowly though. That told me that she was extremely uncomfortable with where this was going. She did not know what I had planned for the next stage but just the situation she found herself in was beyond what she had expected. Being this out of control was something she was definitely not used to. We managed to find a quiet corner with a private booth. That was fortunate. I think if we had not managed to do that she would have used her back-off safe word.

But she trusted me. I would never let any harm come to her. There was no way that was going to happen. She was my everything. We had talked about doing this at the planning session for this weekend. She had set the boundaries for what she wanted to try. This was part of it. The details of the weekend were mine to control. She had no idea when we were going to do what we had discussed or even if we were going to do everything. There were some things that she had mentioned that I was not going to include in the weekend. This was a big enough push of her limits. I looked around the bar. I needed to make sure that I picked the right person. I was looking for the right man to help. There was no way he was going to be part of a group. There was no way he was going to be with someone. If he was drunk that would be a no. Her safety in this situation was of upmost importance. I was not going to put her in any risk. If there was the slightest hint of that I would pull the plug on this little test before it went too far.

I saw someone who I thought might work. He was sitting alone at the bar. I gave my girl a meaningful look. She did not look back of course. I moved out from the booth. I was not going to find this easy. I never approached strange men in a bar. For a start I was a lesbian so approaching men was something I would never do. This was alien to me. But, it was something she had wanted to explore, so I forgot about my limits and pushed myself forward. I felt that to be a good dom for her I had to help her push her limits of submissiveness. Whatever those limits were. He was quite surprised when I slipped on to the stool next to him.

“I’m sorry to disturb you, but my friend had a bet with me.”

I motioned with my head towards where my girl was sitting. He glanced over to the booth. I instantly saw his reaction. My girl was stunning. She would attract most men to her.

“She bet me that I could not get you to come and join us in our booth. If I won then she promised that she would give you a bj. If I lost then I would have to pleasure her.”

I teased him with the offer of a blowjob. I played on the hope that he was a red-***ed male who would not turn down the opportunity of getting one from such a beautiful woman. He looked at me with a sense of astonishment on his face. Could not blame him really. This was a bit of a wild story. I was not going to tell him the truth though.

“Are you going to help me out?”

He glanced between me and the booth several times. It took him several minutes to think it through. He nodded his head. I smiled. First part was done. I walked back to the booth feeling in command of the situation.

I allowed him to go into the booth to sit on the left side of my girl. It was furthest away from the rest of the bar. It would make seeing the act quite difficult.

“Time to show this man what you can do.”

My girl bent down without hesitation or pause. I moved to sit next to the man so that I could watch. She quickly unzipped his trousers and reached in to pull out his cock. Her mouth immediately took him in. She started working back and forth up his shaft. The man could not believe it. He relaxed back the moment she took him in her mouth. She moved her tongue all over his dick. He closed his eyes as the feeling of delight washed through him. She took him back in her mouth. I watched as she pushed her face right into his crotch. The deep throating was quite impressive. She was performing this act without complaint. And I could see that she was trying to do the best that she could to please me. I did not care about him. My concern was to make sure that my girl was ok. She seemed to be.

“Don’t stop until he cums in your mouth.”

She started to move her head faster. She was relentless. I sat back full of admiration for her. We had talked about her doing this so it was something she wanted to explore. She was not being ***d to do this. I am positive that the guy did not have a clue what was going on. Who cares? This was about my girl and giving her what she wanted. It looked to me like she was getting that.

She worked the cock up and down in her mouth for a few more minutes before the man came in her mouth. She took all of his cum in without dropping any. He moaned and groaned like an ape. I think he even said ‘Oh God’ when he came. My girl swallowed everything. She moved back away from him without comment. She wiped the sides of her mouth with a finger of her right hand.

“Thank you for helping me with this.”

The man was lost for words. He was still trying to recover from the blowjob he had just been given. I got the sense that it was the best he had ever had. That would not have surprised me. My girl was special. I slipped out of the booth. I held out my hand to her. She took it gently. I guided her out of the seat. I kissed the top of her hand lightly. My pride for her had gone to a new level.

“Tell me your fantasy.”

Posted
think mine is a bit strange as not sure I understand why I want too. but will message you with it x