Who likes high heel boots??

GuyinGirlBoots

GuyinGirlBoots
Posted

I'm a high heel boot wearer and would love to have a guy worship them one day! I have 4 pairs of thigh high boots!

Do you like high heels? What kinds do you like? Is this a boots fetish forum?

Posted

oh my I love them all. heels.my true fetish . And you are more than welcome to send a message anytime you you would like to tell me all about your boots as I would love to hear it all x have fun  on our boots fetish forum. 

Posted

Heels are amazing especially with stockings or long socks. should cal this boots fetish forum. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Who doesnt like heeled boots. Love them. Lots of us here in the boots fetish forum. 

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 6/8/2018 at 2:40 PM, GuyinGirlBoots said:

I'm a high heel boot wearer and would love to have a guy worship them one day! I have 4 pairs of thigh high boots!

Do you like high heels? What kinds do you like? 

Just a guy orrr me lol 

Posted

I love this when can we fans of the boots fetish forum all meet 😍😍

Posted

I’m wearing my 6inch heel thigh highs right now 😍

Posted

Xx open toe heels strappy even better 

Posted

Xx worship your boots every day start at heel all the way up to the top would be a honour 

Posted
On 8/26/2018 at 4:41 PM, Scouting4u said:

Just a guy orrr me lol 

If you command I would kiss your boots. Suck your feet if you comnand

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Any kind id love to worship them ill be your slave anytime on boots fetish forum or IRL

GuyinGirlBoots
Posted

I take it you like what you see!

GuyinGirlBoots
Posted
On 8/30/2018 at 3:48 AM, Shaggygrey said:

If you command I would kiss your boots. Suck your feet if you comnand

Now that sounds like fun!

GuyinGirlBoots
Posted
On 8/27/2018 at 9:19 PM, Subboyandy said:

Xx worship your boots every day start at heel all the way up to the top would be a honour 

Wow that would excite me!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love high heel boots!!!!...all kind of them!!! Boots fetish forum is amazing!!!

• 1 month later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

I love high heel boots they are totally amazing I have quite a few pairs and always feel sexy when I wear them. boots fetish forum fun is good too!

Posted

A mistress from  long ago would be naked  her breasts bound off so they swayed and high heeled boots,  she would sit opposite me,  put the heel to my scrotum and grind it into the soft flesh, until it was raw.  I wasn't allowed to ask her to stop. 

Posted

I like boots and heels

Message me for more questions 👠👢

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I've long had a fetish for high heels since walking down the High Street as a young boy and hearing them on the pavement. I went out with a girl just for her boots so when she grew out of them I dumped her. Since then I've "borrowed" boots to cum in and stolen others to wear. I just can't get enough of them

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi Guyingirlsboots i loved your pics and am ready to worship your leather and give you pleasure.  enjoy the boots fetish forum. 

• 2 years later...
Posted

I would love to wear a pair of thigh high boots with you while we enjoy a drink looking amazing together . boots fetish forum friends!

• 1 month later...
Posted

Love high heels, got to be 4 inches or more. Boots especially if they lace up and worn over stockings and a short skirt!