hey. please help me

reallydirty

reallydirty
Posted

hey i just filled up a condom with pee. what should i do with it? :$

Posted
I wish I had seen this earlier, would have said cum in it & drink..........
Posted

please tell me you are still sat there with a condom of pee awaiting instructions from strangers on the internet.

Posted
28 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

please tell me you are still sat there with a condom of pee awaiting instructions from strangers on the internet.

On a site full of kinky, brutal doms, too

Posted

there's been a few guys I've come across in the past who'd write stuff like "who dares me to do this frankly specific scenario" - and, it's not really a dare cos it's what the person wanted.   But, as soon as someone says "Yes, I dare you" then it plays into their fetish.

Like, if you wanna drink piss from a condom (obviously where this was planted to go) then just drink piss from a condom.   

If you want someone to instruct you, then, what are they getting out of this deal?

Perhaps the cruellest or harshest thing to do is just say "OK, then sit there with a condom full of pee, what do you want us to do about it?  Oh, you want us to tell you to drink it because it's what you want - then OK, therefore we're going to deprive you of your free kink and tell you just to leave it.  Maybe, pour it in the toilet - bin the condom and have an early night" - depriving the fetish is often the cruellest punishment....

Lugnut-4292
Posted

Freeze it and make s lolly pop, perfect for this weather.

L

Posted

Someone had to say this....... but surely you're taking the piss ;)

Fetches coat!