hi. not to sure but love to talk

Yogibear2

Posted

hope you all are well. i would love to talk with maybe other people in the same.position. maybe a transgender girl about it too. I know seems.strange but as I explain I hope all will be clear.

I have always seen my self as straight. but do not find a cock offensive or off putting although never experienced one.  along with my fetish of heels and sexy underwear if that be me or another wearing them.

I do not see men as attractive but at the same time appreciate if a person is pretty dispute sex orientation they are good looking simple.

but apologies for rabberling on. I just have this want in my mind that seems to be growing to want dispute what said above the pleasure of a night with a transgender woman. (apologies if I get the terminology wrong I do not mean to offend I'm just new and.unsure of it all. )

I would love to wear my.heels and underwear choice as the other in the same and experience the fun that can be had. and with this I'm not sure why I do or want. or if I did go try it where to start it's all so new.

so after all this if you are still reading thank you very much. but.i would love to enjoy a conversation with someone relating to this. maybe where I could meet.people. maybe someone else the same and looking for the same. I'm not to sure what this post was ment to achieve but hope I have a chat with you soon.

thanks a lot yogi xx

• 2 months later...
Posted

I think alot of people have this fantasy too. But I guess that's why we're here to be open explore and perhaps meet others on our wavelength. 

A trans lady is very captivating and Desirable. I agree xxx

• 2 months later...
Posted

Sounds like you are in the beginning of a process and exploring what you like and what you don't like. What you write that you are expiring is something that I think is quite common for many crossdressers of which some will stay as crossdressers and some will take it a step further.
A man can have a fetish for high-heeled shoes without being interested in becoming trangender but when he is interestes in wearing those high-heeled shoes then I think the main interest is to feel like a woman.
I do not think that the fact if you like men or not will really tell you anything about your interest in transforming into a woman. Some TS like men , some like women, some like other TS and many are bisexual. As a man I have no interest in having sex with another man but once I dress up as a woman then I change and then I am very much attracted to men. Maybe you are the same, or not, but you will only find out by exploring you desires.
Message me if you are still around and what to chat.