license to enter a dungeon

Mrdirtdigg

Mrdirtdigg
Posted

as the title states, i have met a mistress and for me to enter her co mistress`s dungeon i have to pay for a slave  license, im pretty sure that i am being scammed as i met her online, but i am new to all this, can someone verify if this is bs or true.thanks   

Posted
I have a slave reg number and it did not cost me a penny
Posted (edited)

I registered on this site when I first came on to the scene slaveregister*

Edited by FETMOD-GP
*taken out external link
Posted

I've never heard of anyone needing a licence of any kind to enter a dungeon..slave or otherwise, maybe proof of age if someone looks very young. 

Can't say definitively but I think your wise to be careful..personally I'd walk away and find someone else who wants you more than your wallet.

Posted
Hmmm I’m also registered (free) as a slave like @paige_the_pet There’s a chance that’s how she plays, you pay a fee to enter her domain just make sure you don’t part with your *** until you’ve met her/her dungeon if that’s the case
Posted

this sounds fairly bullshit.

It's not impossible to be genuine.  So for example if you wish to apply to serve a lady at the OWK you first need to purchase a Womania Stone.  But then, the OWK is fairly well known and easy to verify.

There also are dungeons in the UK where you do need to be a paid member before use.  Although this is not common place.

I suppose questions on this include things like cost and what you get from this? Is the dungeon well known in the region? Can she or the premises be verified?

Posted

thanks for the information this really helped, i`m pretty sure  (99%)that i am  being scammed, i emailed her and informed her that i could register at a site to be her slave etc 

and i asked her what town  is  her so called co mistresses dungeon, the reply i got was that the dungeon master requires this *** to produce a slave license for me to enter, when i offered to pay cash on the door i was informed that they do not take cash only paypal payment lol 

Posted

the big flag that's just been hoist up the pole there is Paypal.  

For contrast though, there's a dungeon near here where membership is required.   Membership is something like £10 per year (but no one really gets chased for renewal ***) AND all members have to go some form of pre-vetting, which can usually be between being known via munches or going through interviews. (Basically, the premises has had problems with the press and it's to make it too much work for them to get access)

The address is also not freely available.

But once provisionally accepted, you can pay membership at the premise.

I'm not 100% sure how it works for clients for the Pros who were using it.  If they even used it after the membership came in, as I'm not so sure.  But then, they'd be doing their own vetting anyway.

So, what I'm saying is the scenario in general isn't too far fetched.  But yeah, your specific story does sound like there is no dungeon.