New tattoo

Lugnut-4292

Lugnut-4292
Posted

I am thinking of getting a new tattoo. Currently I only have a single tattoo in my hip of a Celtic dog. You can see it in my profile pic. Mrs LugNut calls me dog and treats me like one during play. I was thinking of getting the circular BDSM symbol, can't remember what it is called. I want it somewhere I can make visible if I want or hide if I want. I have a professional job and I don't think tattoos would be appreciated too much and I kind of need a job. Upper arm is possible but I like wearing short sleeved shirts to work. And I can get away with t-shirt shirts at work. Also I have weedy arms (desk job and CFS) so might look odd. I am not one for shorts. Shoulder is a possibility but I can't see me wearing vests much either. I like the idea to communicate my interests to people in the know while keeping my secret from others, just get them guessing. And, suggestions of forehead will be ignored.

L

Lugnut-4292
Posted

Arse, another double post, mods, please fix 😳

Posted
I recently got that tattoo that i think you are talking about, the BDSM Triskelion? It's on my left forearm, there is a pic in my profile of it. If you wear a long sleeve shirt it should be easy to cover there
Posted (edited)

Bit lower down on the wrist than Hex means you can cover it with sports cuffs, foot or ankle can be hidden with socks, behind the ear can be hidden with hair? Back of the neck also might be able to cover with hair, depends how long yours is. You could even hide the symbol inside another, larger tattoo so it's not so obvious.

Poop while thinking about where to put it i forgot about why you wanted it hidden, maybe ignore that last line.

Edited by 3SumQueen
Posted
Ooooo on your palm would be cool but would hurt like billy-o!
Posted

I've also mulled a Triskelion tattoo.

My wife had wanted an Infinite Love tattoo (which indicated polyamory), but then found a German band (Letze Instanz) use it as a logo and she jokingly said she didn't want to be mistaken for a fan of these.

Y'know, I did meet a lady with such a tattoo and never did ask which hers signified.