What's in a name?

Posted
43 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Mine is a bit boring really. I am a massive Lady Gaga fan she is known as mother monster and us as fans are known as little monsters hence first when I was on here it was littlemonster83 that was just too much so I changed it to lilmonster and now know as lil lils or M which I like also. But.....I can be a lil monster also as a sub as I'm known for being a brat 😂😂😂

Oh I know..I've seen a little of your feisty 😁 which is where I thought your name came from, oddly enough, though I'm of course aware of the sublime Gaga, I never made that connection..thank you for sharing 😊

Posted

@MsJax lol yes I can be very feisty 😂 gaga is 😍😍 she's my go to if I'm ever down or feeling depressed she is my woman and helps me so much through her music. Thank you for bringing this topic to the forum it's great reading everyone's post of how they came up with their profile name.

Posted

@LilmonsterMy pleasure, I've really enjoyed a peek into E/everyone's minds and hope to keep nosing a while yet too 😁 

Posted

I actually think I could use a different name but can't decide

Posted
14 hours ago, Goddard said:

I actually think I could use a different name but can't decide

I guess it depends if you feel the name you have now doesn't really fit you,  if not,  finding one that does...you'll know when you find the right one I'm sure ☺

Posted
3 minutes ago, MsJax said:

I guess it depends if you feel the name you have now doesn't really fit you,  if not,  finding one that does...you'll know when you find the right one I'm sure ☺

The name I have now is just my surname, I'm wondering if that is even particularly clever at times. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, Goddard said:

The name I have now is just my surname, I'm wondering if that is even particularly clever at times. 

not necessarily the most sensible - but then also depends on the availability of your first name.

Posted
14 minutes ago, Goddard said:

Yeah..I'd be careful of that..a non de plume would be more discreet.. .unless of course you're out and proud.

Posted

I love my my name Cassie...how it came about is a really lovely story...I hope you think so too. !..

My Fiancee decided to write down all the Qualities she liked in me and make up a name from the first letters of each quality she wrote down...Without any alterations ...Cassie  came up...letter by letter...

That was it...I am now known as Cassie..!

Posted
18 minutes ago, Cassie34 said:

I love my my name Cassie...how it came about is a really lovely story...I hope you think so too. !..

My Fiancee decided to write down all the Qualities she liked in me and make up a name from the first letters of each quality she wrote down...Without any alterations ...Cassie  came up...letter by letter...

That was it...I am now known as Cassie..!

That is lovely Cassie..thank you for making me smile today 😊

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Cassie34 said:

Edited by Deleted Member
Double post.
  • 2 weeks later...
Kitty74-4244
Posted (edited)

I play an online game where my profile is called Bad Kitty. Is a collective group game where we have formed alliance and do battle/build etc. The alliance as a joke at one point changed all our names to South Park characters. I picked Bad Kitty and stuck with it since. It became a bit of a personality of its own and I can get away with being cheeky etc because I'm being bad. Those that have got to know me better have even evolved my name to kinky kitty. I thought that would be too contrived for this site so just stuck with Kitty. I forgot about pet play so didn't think about there being a lot of other kitty's.😄

Edited by Kitty74
Posted
1 hour ago, Kitty74 said:

I forgot about pet play so didn't think about there being a lot of other kitty's.😄

🤣🤣😂🤣🤣 I'm sorry that just tickled me so much I got stitch!!

I like how you've kinda evolved into the character, or maybe just used it to express things in a more natural way. 

Thank you for sharing 😊

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I picked my name because I love zombies and beauty and the beast. My daddy's tag is zombybeast. So we couple our usernames. A true Dom in my eyes is a gentleman in public but a beast in the bed. 

Posted
On 8/11/2018 at 5:36 PM, ZombyBeauty said:

I picked my name because I love zombies and beauty and the beast. My daddy's tag is zombybeast. So we couple our usernames. A true Dom in my eyes is a gentleman in public but a beast in the bed. 

That's a very beautiful way to choose your name, thank you for sharing. 😊

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Mine stems from the name I use when I write music: "Fimus Tauri". "Fimus" is Latin for "filth", which seems appropriate for in here! "Fimus Tauri" is a joke, as it can be loosely translated as "Bullshit"

Posted
"Hex" came from being a weirdo during school, we had the "Cult of the 2D shapes" and i was the 5th founding member, and nicknamed "The Hexagon" and over time it shortened to Hexy or Hex. The pup part comes from my fetish for Petplay and being a furry.... So HexThePup was born... And since joining Fetish.Com he/I have really opened up my eyes and life to the rest of the world
Posted

Ted is a nickname I've had for years, likened to Ted the bear due to his filthy persona, Ted Bundy for pretty much the same reason. Humour wise it's always in bad taste and sexually twist everything. If your old enough to remember bad taste bears from the 90's you get Bad Taste Ted

Posted
Mine is self explanatory, simply because i am obsessed with leather entwined with BDSM and submissive / slave. I am exactly what it says on the tin!
Posted
I actually have hair like my nickname was given to me by family .... .I also turn men to stone 😜
Callmedaddy41
Posted

I mean the main section of the name is pretty basic and obvious but the 41 has a nice story, it’s the number I choose for all usernames and as nerdy as it sounds it comes from my dogs name mathematically equated... by this a mean give a number to a letter like a=1,b=2,c=3 and so on, my dogs name was blue... add all the numbers in blue together and it’s 41 stuck with me from about 9 when I came up with it....

Posted

Dante - to endure

Reign - references my natural, dominant desires

I have a fascination with names like you wouldn't believe, so I too enjoy learning the reason behind names. I actually have many names, for many requirements, but Dante is the sexual *** in me. An alter ego, as you suggested.

Posted
No idea 😉 Message me if you need it explained in detail
Posted

Mines my pen name, I picked it because Blisse is a good name for erotica, we all want a bit of bliss! ;) And Victoria is my actual first name. This means I'll always answer anyone shouting it. Ha.