Just another newbie

Li****

Posted

Hey!!

New here so not to sure what to expect.

Iv always known I'm into more then just vanilla, I have my own favourites and things I'm in to but it's socially unacceptable to talk about this to people at work šŸ˜‚ so here I am!

I'm wanting to learn more about bdsm, kinks and the likes then just what you hear and read about. And yes, 50 shades was shite šŸ˜‚

Posted
Youā€™re in the right place, most of us are lovely šŸ˜‚ & weā€™re all wonderfully weird....welcome aboard šŸ˜
Lugnut-4292
Posted

@Littlebirdy93

Welcome, yeah, talking about kink at work ends up in front of HR. And anyway most people won't understand and will make all kinds of baseless judgments about you. I'm relatively new here and enjoy it. Talking with people who have common interests has been good for me. There is new stuff I want to try so this is a good place to sound out ideas.

L

Posted

hello - hi... yeah, there's been a lot of interesting discussions flying around.

A top tip I'd have for any newbie is read some of the articles and threads.Ā  In some cases potential questions get answers, in others, new ideas can be formed also.