Technical Stuff

le****

Posted

Hey guys, Fetish.com is brand spanking new! As we’re still in beta. Let us know if you run across any unwanted technical kinks while exploring our shiny new community. We want to make it right so you can have a kinktastic time!

To contact support visit this link and click 'submit a ticket'

• 1 month later...
Posted

sorry what do you mean brand spanking new?

I got referred to this site approx 4 years ago and browsed it often???

Posted

I checked out fetish.org and it's a con portal so mb it was there and they shut down????

Not sure it's been a while

Posted

Couple of suggestions

Hard enough getting off for the camera .... how about some keyboard shortcuts for the photo & video camera

after all mice are not sex toys nor easy to use while upside down [ refer my pics]

and most people don't come with 4 sets of hands

been using  [translation.babylon] as a lot of the profiles are in German how about a auto - translate [both ways] applet or something of sort even an embedded object from [translation.babylon] would be handy

Great site didn't recognise difference from old fetish site well done

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 15/04/2017 at 9:50 PM, UpUrBum said:

I checked out fetish.org and it's a con portal so mb it was there and they shut down????

Not sure it's been a while

My bad ... found the site  I used to browse :confused:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi for some reason I seem to be getting emails constantly telling me I have upgraded. I have had about 40 in a day! Is there anything I can do my end to fix the prob? 

Thanks 

Posted
On 11/07/2017 at 7:37 PM, YourBabyGirl said:

hello, are there other chatrooms than the lobby and if so how do i use them?

You can create chat rooms for things like dungeons or for people with a certain kink. If someone creates one it will be be there with he lobby 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I use Win 10 and Edge browser (if it matters). There's no cursor visible in the boxes where you type (such as sending a message). As a result it's almost impossible to write a long message to someone. Incidentally, this page does have a cursor.