Stinging Nettles

Posted

Been looking at a lot of stinging nettle *** on the internet, has anybody ever tried this and what are there thoughts, I saw a video of a guy having a wank with a fistful of nettles, was going to try this myself (obviously a few gentle stings first as a try before you buy sort of thing lol 

Posted

I've helped set up a scene where someone had this done - and... he says a bit like stringing anywhere else, hurts at first - then you get used to it - then it hurts like hell

Lugnut-4292
Posted

Mrs LugNut has done this to me. Quite ***ful but it was fun. Young nettles sting more. There are loads of the little Fuckers in the garden, Mrs LugNut is pleased to put them to some use.

L

• 1 month later...
Posted

have done this many times , its awesome, if you get them just around the head of the penis and scrunch them up , it feels like a massive orgasm  for a while , its almost unbearable, but then it starts to subside. has to be tried lol

• 1 month later...
Posted

I've had this done to me by f/m partners for many, many years. The only problem I've had is to get the scene going.  Once that's sorted, there's usually no stopping.  The obvious rash nettles cause, is off-putting to more that half my partakers.  

• 1 year later...
Kellystorme
Posted

Been trying this recently. The summer nettles in the UK are not as strong as spring ones. Get some good stings and some great feeling but it subsides in around 15 mins. Come on spring...

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Pre-care?

Aftercare?

Edited by Koby
Wrong spelling