Lactation fetish

Posted
I want to undestand this lactation
Posted
I love suckling on a lacyating breast, so very sensual & erotic & soooo love the taste
Posted

I am trying to get my girlfriend to start lactating

Posted
I've always wanted to try it if u wanna?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thats one thingbi would love to try !

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I am also looking to get in to this, but havent been very lucky in my search to find someone.

Posted

There are medications some people take in mass quantities that will trigger lactation.  Combine that with a good breast pump and you could have milk in a week.  It's called domperidone.  I ordered it bc it's not approved in the US.

Quite the fetish.  I dabbled in the online communities when I was lactating last but it's been years.  Good luck to anyone headed that way!

Posted

I am into ANR, not sure it's a fetish for us though as it's not sexual and more a relaxing thing we do.

• 3 weeks later...
lactateforme
Posted

Am really into lactation and hucow.

Have experience of inducing and am looking for fem sub

Posted
Love sucking on a lactating nipple great if their not breastfeeding their child more for me
Posted

Very much love sucking on a breast lactation.  Even better if she' s not breastfeeding her child that means more release of pressre on the woman.  I know I'm weird. Told I'm ugly so if all you see is the top of my head not so bad Is it

Posted

Hello I sent this as general message if I've induced in your space sorry.  I'l Be soon closing my account

Posted

I'm told all my messages are unwanted and I'm ugly so guess this not the site for me. Never thought complimenting wrong especially seeing some of the things some say to other here.  Be well all. Greyshhaggy

IfYouDontKnow
Posted

If any female wants to nurse me message me asap :praise::wdrops:

Posted
18 hours ago, Shaggygrey said:

I'm told all my messages are unwanted and I'm ugly so guess this not the site for me. Never thought complimenting wrong especially seeing some of the things some say to other here.  Be well all. Greyshhaggy

Sorry. I was liking the part of your comment that related to breastfeeding and not the part about being ugly.

• 1 year later...
Posted

absolutely in... this is one of the reason I'm here. I have experience in  relationship and as a Dom as well

• 4 months later...
Posted

Im a sub guy from bristol and would love to see you lactating, hopefully taste it 

Posted

I've never thought of this as roleplay. Shows how narrow I am.

Posted

I would love to taste milk from a lactating mistress