Physical sensations for a woman

Deschaine

Posted

My sub and I are in a LT relationship and have recently started adding kink. She really likes small teasing touches and sensations through the day that “feel good” i know how vague that is but it’s basically anything that would feel good.

My question is this,

what specific touching, tasting or biting really turns you on as a woman? I understand how everyone has their own preferences but the more i have to work with, the better.

Posted
Think sensations, with the senses: touch smell sight sound and taste. TOUCH - Tickley touches can be light or rough for example, but they don’t always have to be with your hands, start looking at things to pervert such as combs brushes or anything else you think feels or could feel good used on the skin either softly or harshly. But you also have the combination or alternation of hot and cold things on the skin. SMELL - this could be from nice perfumes or aftershaves on you to room incense or oil burners on the nice end. To things that smell rank to a person on the being nasty end. SIGHT - Does she or you like to see the other dressed in a particular way that makes them more excited. Or you can lay out things you are going to use that you know they like and they can get all excited thing about what is coming next, or at the other end lay out things for them to see you know they hate so they can get lost ***ing what you could do (and maybe don’t actually). Or you can take away all sight with a blindfold and see how they enjoy things then, especially if it’s something they would *** if they can see it but blindfolded they enjoy. SOUND - Try slutty sexy chat, be sure to check first if they are open to trying it, there maybe some words etc that could cause mental damage to some people. Play some music that you know they like/hate, stick it on just headphones for them so only they can hear it. Or take away all clear sound with ear defenders or isolation hoods. TASTE - Play about with this, blindfolded or not. Things they like or hate depending on the effect you want to get out of them ... never anything they are allergic too though! Play about with them all in combination and afterwards when all settled back down discuss what you liked and didn’t like between you.
Lugnut-4292
Posted

Wow, sound, never really thought about that other than the obvious talking bit. I'm almost always the sub but the idea of handcuffing Mrs LugNut up and then forcing her to listen to Boney M is too good to turn down :). she hates them even more than I do.

L

Posted
@lugnut I literally just spat my coffee out 😆
Posted
Any kissing, biting, nibbling or sucking and breath & breathing around my ears sends me fairly wild. Not full on tongue in ear (although nice sometimes) just almost whisper sensations. Small touches of my hips and waist especially from behind. Hair and face strokes.
Posted
Also hair grabs and pulls. Not as you would during playtime but smaller variations.
Posted

Thank you for the replies, we had a very successful afternoon ;)

Posted
On 14/06/2018 at 4:53 PM, lugnut said:

Wow, sound, never really thought about that other than the obvious talking bit. I'm almost always the sub but the idea of handcuffing Mrs LugNut up and then forcing her to listen to Boney M is too good to turn down :). she hates them even more than I do.

Lugnut! That is so funny.! Believe me if I were Mrs Lugnut I would make you suffer for years!😂

L

On 14/06/2018 at 4:53 PM, lugnut said:

L