Women in Prison

badgirlover

Posted

I am a man with a fetish for Women in Prison. If there are any former female inmates with firsthand experience or someone with expertise on this subject that has any interest, please contact me. I want to know all about that world. Everything about women doing time is a huge turn on for me. I want to know what it feels like for you to be told what to do from the time you get up until they shut out the lights. Standing and being counted, presenting only your last name doc number. Being known as a number. Silently walking in line single file. Watched by guards 24 hours per day. The day to day life that only a woman who has lived it can understand.

Thanks

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
Posted

Are you still around?  I have strong fantasies of having been in prison and having to tell my new upper class bf.  There are of course many other aspects but would love to chat more with you.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
It’s really not all that exciting to tell the truth. We didn’t stand for count. For me in a weird way it was like being in elementary school again. Not to difficult, boring, and your just waiting for it to be done lol. Feel free to ask anything you want to know