Anyone got any idea ....

Kerry693

Posted (edited)

Weird question...but when I want to cum I can only do so by touching my clit. Why cant i cum when i use toys or my fingers😔😔...

Edited by Kerry693
Posted
The quick answer is that everyone is different. I won't pretend to be an expert, but I would guess that the clitoris is the g-spot, so that is what triggers the orgasm, since an orgasm is caused by pleasure. Please correct me if I'm misinformed.
Lugnut-4292
Posted

I'm certainly no expert, being a bloke and all. I don't think you are any different from loads of women. I'm sure somebody more qualified will be along to answer.

L

Posted
No @DanteReign a women’s gspot is inside & at the front of the vagina 😊 Have you tried holding a vibrator against your clit @Kerry693 or using clit stimulation & inserting fingers or a toy at the same time? If you’ve found what makes you cum why are you stressing? Just keep exploring yourself as much as you can, that way you can learn what you enjoy the most so then you can show others. Also a woman will always know another woman’s body better so maybe find another woman to help you explore x
Posted

Your body changes all the time as a woman, it's affected by everything from mood, position, hormones/menstrual cycle, medication including birth control, headspace, body temperature, age,  pressure of the touch and a bazillion other things.

I used to find clitoral stimulation wasn't effective at all if I wanted to cum, now I'm almost guaranteed to squirt from the lightest touch there, maybe your using the wrong shaped toys, or perhaps switch up the material they're made of, different dildos hit different spots, and were none of us indentical, butterfly clit vibes might help too..try to relax and just explore your orgasms, putting pressure on yourself definitely won't help..enjoy the experimenting 😊

Posted

Not everyone can cum from penetration, i can but like yourself my clit needs stimulating, so only penetration won't do it for me.

Posted
Hey, long and slightly geeky answer coming so sorry.... As a couple of people have said, it could just be your body... you could try stimulating the gspot (small rough patch about an inch inside the vagina). Its true that not every women feels much from this... the tissue over your gspot might be slightly thicker than normal, meaning there’s not as much sensation. This changes as you get older, but again you can try different toys to see if this helps
Posted
How about someone else make you cum?
  • 4 weeks later...
Tomcat420ca
Posted

Try stimulating your g spot, there are special toys you can get for this. If you are using fingers its rubbing fingers curled up inside you on a bump. This method usually causes squirting wet orgasms. 

• 1 year later...
Posted

I believe you're doing this wrong. The clit is not just a little part of the woman hood, but it's all the part of the woman hood, it's like one big major organ. 

The hub of the clit that's the most sensitive, therefore, you have figured that when it's touched you can cum. So why can't you cum using anything else? You need to tease yourself, roam your body, touch your body. Feel every part about your body, your hair, breasts, nipples, and legs, feel sexy, rub the toy around your body, over your nipples, then go down and when you enter go in nice and slowly, don't rush it. Take your time and go in more and more let it feel good, you bring that gspot down and when you do you know it as it's a very powerful place and just massage it and you should have an orgasm or more. I hope this helps.