Anal insertion suggestions?

Posted

Looking for some new and humiliating ideas for anal inserts for my sub. She has daily tasks and pictures she has to complete. I love the idea of asking strangers for examples to add to her ***. Some anal insertions must stick out alittle and some must be fully inserted and left inside So she can be reminded that she's a filthy slut. Any and all ideas welcome!

looking for household items or random items 

weve done a lot of fruit and veggies 

Posted

Is it an online relationship, or are you both physically together? That makes a huge difference in what I might suggest for anal insertion....

Posted

woaw ok, another trip to the AandE LOL

need more tips on anal insertion!!

Posted

In that case if you are together then you could insert objects and tell her use them to complete tasks... eg put a hair brush up her ass handle first then get her to brush your hair, use a pen for anal insertion and make her write stuff etc... 

ive done similar with a sub before and was great for ***.. especially as I was name calling her to the heavens as she was doing it 

Posted

a toilet brush - then get her to clean the toilet

Silkyscarves
Posted

Sounds like ur a lucky guy 👍 I myself have a silk scarf bondage fetish so 4 me ud have 2 go with putting 4 - 5 knots in a silk scarf & pushing each knot into her arse leaving it in there awhile then when u think she’s ready slowly pull & plop each knot from her arse 👍👍

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

@Silkyscarves , Hi umm so was your sub a novice ?  How far did you go lol ? 

Ahahaha you must have good pair of hands and skills to do those knots  😂

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My two cents re anal insertion:
toilet plunger handle

• 2 years later...
Posted

Well, it's a long time after the last post, but I just read this interesting topic. My favourite is: you take a big shit, get the biggest turd you can (you may even handle two together and make  a big one), put in the refrigerator. When it's completely frozen, take it out and insert it in her ass. Take a big walk in town while your shit is melting in her ass, *** guaranteed! Next step: try to get a liquid shit, put it in a condom, put in the refrigerator,  when it's frozen, take out from the condom and do like before, the melting is far better this way!