Female Panty Pooping

Posted

This isn't so much about Scat, although it could lead into that. Wearing snug fullback panties under her skirt, some sort of stretchy pants or shorts, office attire, swimsuit, or just her panties.

The deep crackling sound of a huge poop filling her panties, while seeing her expression as one that tells him or her she loves it, and then to share in filling your panties, I have learned in the 80's that there are many women into this. But now, there are thousands! 

The thought of again pooping panties with a woman and having messy sex, well, if this is what you enjoy, you know how I ferl about it.

Meeting in a public place such as a diner and whispering away from prying ears, things can happen.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Adylad6970T
Posted

I like the idea of this too.  

• 10 months later...
Posted
On 8/13/2018 at 4:52 AM, Spunkymonkeydom said:

Please message me 😜 Butt-plugs could become a trendy popular boutique vogue elegance of public street fashion displayed under extremely short skirts with lots of buttocks hanging out visibly.  With every walking stride when the buttocks moves up and down it moves the inner rectal passage and loosens bowel turds keeping it soft for a large healthy bowels offload and better for the use in slimming off that saturated excess fat is when they say walking is healthy where the butt-plugs helps to loosen turds and keeps in softened liquid diarrhoea until the releasing event particularly when taking laxatives with a hot drink for weight loss slimming reasons.  IBS is becoming much more commonly well known in public street multiple cases therefore becoming more widely accepted that sudden IBS diarrhoea in public domain venues from the results of street takeaway popular rich food and climate temperature changes in our ozone also contributes toward sudden messy liquid IBS diarrhoea on the shopping malls and venue streets.  It’s a feminine health custom to reveal sudden accidental messy liquid diarrhoea in the public street venue domains.  I fully understand and appreciate it to the maximum in which sudden accidental messy diarrhoea is healthy to offload extremely large slimming weight loss of healthy public diarrhoea on the shopping venues of the streets.  It’s one of the best ways to lose weight and improve healthier bowels.  Keep up the great work.  XXXXOOOO.