To hot at work

Ma****

Posted

so how are we coping at work in this heat?

Posted
Not in as yet, working night's. Expect it will be about 45 degrees c right now 3.15 p.m.
Posted
I’m not coping, I’m simply whining & bitching on to anyone that listens 😬
Posted

I'm not coping either and hot weather makes corduroy a real ***y challenge so not a happy kinkster here 😉

Posted
By working somewhere hotter than outside so its cool when u finally get out!
Posted
By going commando in my shorts (dont tell collegues)
Posted
not coping very well. Uniform trousers are thicker than jeans!!
DirtyLilCumSlut
Posted (edited)

our tunics and trousers are thick enough to be a winter uniform and as i work in a nursing home the heating is always on.  we go round in the mornings opening up all the windows and doors and the residents go round behind us closing them complaining its cold and to be stuck in that hot building for 12 hours every day, its a blessing to go outside during our break lol

Edited by DirtyLilCumSlut
Posted

Just got in from work (sauna more like) coping very well at 7 am in the garden, feet in washing up bowl with an ice cold can of Bud. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...

Posted
15 hours ago, Josie92 said:

Air conditioning xD

lucky sod, glass roof here, tops 40c at times, fans don't help much

Posted

I'm not working but i've been outside today and my dreams of moving to the caribbean are over. No way could i live in thhis 24/7.
Gonna try a bowl of water on my feet here. Just need a guy to head over and prepare it and pamper me now.

Posted
On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 5:24 PM, 3SumQueen said:

I'm not working but i've been outside today and my dreams of moving to the caribbean are over. No way could i live in thhis 24/7.
Gonna try a bowl of water on my feet here. Just need a guy to head over and prepare it and pamper me now.

I'll rub your feet for you

Posted

Dont work (well i do at home) 

I coped by getting sun burnt in the garden....

Posted
7 hours ago, wilkie said:

I'll rub your feet for you

:hearts_around:  Aw thanks. Not gonna mention my sweaty underboobs lol.

Posted
2 hours ago, 3SumQueen said:

:hearts_around:  Aw thanks. Not gonna mention my sweaty underboobs lol.

ha ha, well I'm sure if you wanted attention elsewhere,.

Posted

Another stupidly hot day here again...at least it's getting the washing dry.

Posted

yes, a good point, washing dry, so there is a plus,

Posted

'I HATE HAVING TO WEAR THIS UNIFORM TO WORK IN THIS HOT WEATHER'. I feel better now I've got that off my chest 😀