Pissing, denim, corduroy, cross dressing, lesbian

Bigbootycd

Posted

These are my fetishes. I wanted to hear people’s experiences with them 

Longfellowjoe
Posted

I love pissing! A girl pissed in my mouth so I spat it back in her mouth and she swallowed it like a pro 

Posted

Corduroy is a BIG fetish of mine, especially the thick kind - Wide and deep pile, please! I enjoy wearing it (although it's a struggle in Summer!) but another man's thighs, crotch and bum cheeks in corduroy?... Yes, that ticks an awful lot of my boxes 😀 

Posted
On 6/27/2018 at 3:41 AM, Longfellowjoe said:

I love pissing! A girl pissed in my mouth so I spat it back in her mouth and she swallowed it like a pro 

That sounds amazing! Lucky if you can find people who can share that with you ;)

Posted
On 6/27/2018 at 1:15 PM, Cordlover said:

Corduroy is a BIG fetish of mine, especially the thick kind - Wide and deep pile, please! I enjoy wearing it (although it's a struggle in Summer!) but another man's thighs, crotch and bum cheeks in corduroy?... Yes, that ticks an awful lot of my boxes 😀 

Well I wear a lot of it in my pics ;) although they aren’t the widewale unfortunately. I’m all about seeing watching and everything corduroy 

Posted

Wide wale corduroy is best for me but I love all corduroy so I can appreciate your fetish and pics 😀

Posted

That’s why I put them up :) I love the feeling of them against me especially when they are wet 

Posted

😀 I love the feeling of them on me as well but I also crave rubbing other men in their corduroy trousers. It's rare to find someone who will indulge me in my fetish by wearing corduroy but when it happens it is awesome! I could rub a guy's corduroy covered thighs, crotch and bum 24/7 😀

Bigbootycd
Posted

Wish you’d put your hands on mine ;)

Bigbootycd
Posted

I’ll have to get some widenwales