Krafty90

Hairy pussy/armpits

Posted

Anyone else love hairy women? The more hirsute the better. My biggest turn on, really hoping to find someone on here that's hairy lol.

• Like 2
Posted
I have a hairy bush
  • Like 3
Yuuboy
Posted
I ate on girls pussy with bush and have never gone back
Posted

Ooh I love Hairy woman if especially if she be wild dominant then it will be best day of my life.

3SumQueen
Posted

I only just shaved my legs after a year. They're quite itchy and annoying now so i think i will let it grow back.

Posted

I agree, nothing more sexier than a woman with hairy bush, arshole and armpits..sooo hot. I find the hair locks in the flavour and adds to the gorgeous musky scent.

MicroCockCuckold
Posted

Totally into a nice big untrimmed bush. Such a turn on being able to lick one.

Posted

Love a lot of fuzz. 

‘I’m in the Tuftie club

MicroCockCuckold
Posted

Love a woman with a un shaved pussy. Such a turn on so many levels. 

Demondazzler
Posted
On 7/25/2018 at 1:05 PM, 3SumQueen said:

I only just shaved my legs after a year. They're quite itchy and annoying now so i think i will let it grow back.

Yes, my wife shaved her bush many years ago, the itching when it grew back drove her mad but strangely she doesn't have the same problem with her underarm hair which she only shaves during the summer.

3SumQueen
Posted
7 hours ago, Demondazzler said:

Yes, my wife shaved her bush many years ago, the itching when it grew back drove her mad but strangely she doesn't have the same problem with her underarm hair which she only shaves during the summer.

Weirdly the hair is hardly growing back and is still very short.

Posted (edited)

I am a natural woman. I keep things neat but I favour body hair. I'm not a big bush girl though but I just neaten things up a bit. I will always have hair under my arms. 

Edited by forrest_rabbit
Typo
  • Like 2
dragon9246
Posted (edited)

I Love hairy pussy. During the 1980s decade all the adult magazines models sported thick hair mounds.Then on the first of 1990 shaved pussy was popular immediately

Edited by dragon9246