Hairy pussy/armpits

Posted

Anyone else love hairy women? The more hirsute the better. My biggest turn on, really hoping to find someone on here that's hairy lol.

Posted
I have a hairy bush
Posted
I ate on girls pussy with bush and have never gone back
Posted

Ooh I love Hairy woman if especially if she be wild dominant then it will be best day of my life.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I only just shaved my legs after a year. They're quite itchy and annoying now so i think i will let it grow back.

Posted

I agree, nothing more sexier than a woman with hairy bush, arshole and armpits..sooo hot. I find the hair locks in the flavour and adds to the gorgeous musky scent.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Totally into a nice big untrimmed bush. Such a turn on being able to lick one.

Posted

Love a woman with a un shaved pussy. Such a turn on so many levels. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 7/25/2018 at 1:05 PM, 3SumQueen said:

I only just shaved my legs after a year. They're quite itchy and annoying now so i think i will let it grow back.

Yes, my wife shaved her bush many years ago, the itching when it grew back drove her mad but strangely she doesn't have the same problem with her underarm hair which she only shaves during the summer.

Posted
7 hours ago, Demondazzler said:

Yes, my wife shaved her bush many years ago, the itching when it grew back drove her mad but strangely she doesn't have the same problem with her underarm hair which she only shaves during the summer.

Weirdly the hair is hardly growing back and is still very short.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I am a natural woman. I keep things neat but I favour body hair. I'm not a big bush girl though but I just neaten things up a bit. I will always have hair under my arms. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Typo
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I Love hairy pussy. During the 1980s decade all the adult magazines models sported thick hair mounds.Then on the first of 1990 shaved pussy was popular immediately

Edited by dragon9246
  • 10 months later...
Posted (edited)

my pubic hair game is stronger than most guy's beards, to the point im pretty sure im hairier than EVERY guy ive ever met, proud of my military-grade follicles

Edited by cocoacat
typo
Posted

Letting by blonde bush grow 4 the fall season :)

• 1 month later...
Posted

I'd love to lick hairy armpits or armpits In general but a woman who accepts their body hair is a real turn on for me ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

All body hair, not just on a female does it for me. I once knew a woman with hairy nipples, I loved sucking on them! 

• 1 month later...
Posted

This threads a bit old but anyone out there into full, dark pussy hair? I've decided to grow mine back. I find stroking it is really sensual and I love the naughtiness of having some of it peeking out the side of my swimsuit when I swim. 

Does that mean I'll be playing solo, or anyone else want to play with my bush? 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

White rose. You are right. I enjoy a hairy pussy. It does feel amazing on the tip I can tell you. And nothing like a little poking out from swim suite. Takes me back to old holiday abroad 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I think a lot of women *** to let their bush grow because of judgements... Even though, I'm pretty sure a lot of people love pubic hair and this could be the easiest for a woman to accept.

A woman with hairy armpits may be more difficult to find because a lot of them really don't like it. It seems that minds are changing for the last few years but it's still a taboo I think.

Hairy legs might be the easiest to find on blond women but way rarer...

I don't care at all if the person is totally partially shaved/unshaven but I prefer a pretty hirsute pussy and soft hairy armpits :)

• 9 months later...
Posted
On 7/2/2018 at 4:59 PM, Krafty90 said:

Anyone else love hairy women? The more hirsute the better. My biggest turn on, really hoping to find someone on here that's hairy lol.

That's exactly what I came here looking for

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

hi honey ,u are gorgeous ,there is nothing that gets me harder or more horny than hairy pussy in a swimsuit iwould so loveto go swiming with you....

• 1 year later...
Posted

I do. Love the woman all naturally hairy

Posted

Hey hey people! 

I am a big fan of hairy women too! And I do have a fetish for armpits (Hairy/shaved/subtle), I enjoy it all :)