Fart fetish fantasy

Ry****

Posted

I think it would be so hot a dominant woman to fart right up my nose while i masturbate. Any body here like that, or have any of you ever tried it or would want to try it? 

Posted

As someone who loves worshipping stinky ass I love having women fart in my face. Some freak out some do it and love to do it. Good luck

Posted

They’re just so hard to find :-(

• 4 weeks later...
raidersmagic
Posted

Always wanted to try it, but never found a woman into it.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Single 34 year old male with an obsession of female farting. Please DM if you would like to meet and explore further 

Posted
On 8/3/2018 at 9:05 PM, Pubefairy said:

My panties always stink. I love to fart and I rarely stop myself. If you want a pair of filrhy smelly panties message me 

i'd love to sniff your eggy gas

Posted

I love to sniff smelly pants I want a women to fart on me 

Posted

id love to suck on a dom fems bumhole and inhale as she farts into me and she laughs at my being turned on at this

Posted

I'd love to try having a woman fart on my face.  

• 3 months later...
Posted

Here's hoping the fart smell doesn't make you gag

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 8/4/2018 at 6:05 AM, Pubefairy said:

My panties always stink. I love to fart and I rarely stop myself. If you want a pair of filrhy smelly panties message me 

Hi that is the most sexiest hottest comment ever. I would love so much for your hot arse to fart on me xx

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I would love to meet a women who would wedge my nose in her arse crack and fart all day 

• 2 years later...
Posted
On 7/2/2018 at 5:39 PM, Ryantonguing said:

Any body here like that. Im definitely like that. It brings me much joy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I'd love you to fart in my face and on my tongue as I lick your asshole 

• 3 months later...
Posted

I have the same sexual fantasy, but can't find any woman to fullfil it. There's one but she doesn't respond and going up to a woman and just asking isn't really the best pickup line. 

DolceNDbanana
Posted

I never done it before but i would love to try to just put my booty on a guy face and fart on it , just the idea makes me wet 🥵

Posted

I used to fart on my ex when she was eating my ass. Once it made her so wet I thought she pissed herself. That was hot! Never had the reverse done though, could be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I can't find a woman that wants to help me experience this fantasy
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I love when im eating asshole if they fart good in my nostrils.  Makes it all the more kinky I love the smell of asshole. 

• 4 months later...