Golden Shower

Posted

I am fairly new to this forum. But from what I have seen so far, it seems like I am the only kinky person that are into golden shower. Can that be facts? 

Posted
Nope if you you have choosen this as a fetish for your profile and hit the tab it will offer up all those that share that fetish.
Posted

it doesn't seem to be talked much on the forum, but, yeah - it's another common-ish fetish

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Merry4love said:

Hi Dear, am Miss mery by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and exchanging idears . do be very glad to know you better getting into this net working newly and ,I hope to make you my very good friend if this is also what you are looking for,i am open to good exchanges of idears ,letters pictures,and getting to know each other very well ,which is good for good relationship .you can reach me on the email address below Yours sincerely, mery franco

Email send to you :-) 

Edited by Deleted Member
removed email address from quote
Posted
4 hours ago, Goldenshowerlover said:

Email send to you :-) 

Be very very careful...this looks like a typical scammer type message..

Its a sensible, and, unfortunately, necessary precaution to message only through the site until you know someone is genuine..I genuinely hope I don't come back on in day or two to find a new post from you complaining of fakes and frauds and people only after your ***, because you were daft enough to mail this person.

Posted

I love them. Receiving mostly

Posted
9 hours ago, MsJax said:

Be very very careful...this looks like a typical scammer type message..

Its a sensible, and, unfortunately, necessary precaution to message only through the site until you know someone is genuine..I genuinely hope I don't come back on in day or two to find a new post from you complaining of fakes and frauds and people only after your ***, because you were daft enough to mail this person.

Thank you so much for care. I have an mail adress for use at fetish, si I don´t reveal much. I have got a respons on my mail and I will not disclose anything. Just that I am aware of scammers :-)  So ones again thank you.