Finding a little is proving to be difficult

ZEDARK1

Posted

So I’ve recently decided to reintroduce the DD/LG fetish back into my life after a very vanilla relationship but finding a true little that understands the dynamic seems to be close to impossible. 

Anyone else having these issues or maybe it’s just me? 

Posted
Probs cos for most littles; it's not a sexual thing. Most of us it's just a comfort blanket.
Posted
i am a little and it is a sexual.thing for me, but it isn't he only aspect of it that I like. I am not experienced as a little/sub and anyone that I like doesn't live anywhere near me..
Posted
Ok your first sentence says ‘I’ve recently....’ but you’re saying finding what you’re looking for is close to impossible. Like any dynamic vanilla or otherwise you need to have a connection however our world is more complex & although we are all kinksters of some kind, finding someone who we slot with perfectly to fulfill both/all of our needs is very hard. Don’t be impatient, hang around here a while & just keep talking to people. Maybe get involved in munches or clubs but whatever happens don’t expect to find what you’re looking for around the next corner. It is out there there’s just so many people looking for the same thing you but have to keep going to be able to find them. Also saying ‘a true little that understands the dynamic....’ you need to remember that everyone’s kink is personal to them & how they want to play, there is no ‘true dynamic’ to any role it is simply what feels comfortable for them. You will find what you’re looking for but only with patience & in the meantime you’ll have to hang around on here with us horrible lot 😊
Posted

Cheers guys!!

its nice to see such a varied opinion on what it means to be a little. 

For me the majority of the time the Dynamic would be true to the name she’s a little and I’m her caregiver. Only occasionally should that turn into something sexual. 

Big Polly I think you hit the nail on the head it’s hard finding someone who fit my idea of the dynamic

Posted
But you will @ZEDARK1, she is definitely out there you just have to sit back & enjoy trying to find her. You may even find more than one but whatever happens don’t give up, just have patience & have fun along the way 😊
Posted

I think an important thing to remember

finding a relationship, in general, is hard - and the more things you need and want from the relationship, the harder it invariably becomes.

but, you know - whilst seeking such a relationship it's always important to keep enriching yourself - learning more about what you want, learning more about approach, learning more about others want from someone like you.

It all helps.