Do women enjoy giving footjobs???

Solelicker124

Solelicker124
Posted (edited)

Just wondering if women enjoy having there feet worshipped.....and all the thinks involved with being with someone with a foot fetish...

Edited by Solelicker124
Posted

Welcome @Solelicker124, some of us do..some don't, (I wonder of its a 50-50 split 🤔)

I have vanilla friends who enjoy it too...although to them it's probably just a foot job rather than worship, it's the one "kink" I know I can get attended to when dating a vanilla for example, though I rarely do, for me it's unfulfilling in isolation.

The good news, because its one of the more vanilla kinks there's less taboo about it so more people are open about it, and certainly less judgemental of those who enjoy whatever aspects appeal to them..the foot forum here regularly has new posts, almost daily too so lots of people to interact with 😊

Solelicker124
Posted

Yeah like i definitly have a strong foot fetish...but during sex i still mostly use as foreplay.....thanks for the insight..x

Posted

I like it as foreplay too sometimes, I use it for other things as well though, and it's a great carrot to dangle with a submissive foot guy 😇..but, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy my feet on his face during sex too occassionally 😊

Solelicker124
Posted

Yeah thats standard..or in my mouth as well...but never at the expence of the actual sex..😉

Solelicker124
Posted

Plus im not naturally submissive so have to be in that kind of mood..

Posted
2 minutes ago, Solelicker124 said:

Plus im not naturally submissive so have to be in that kind of mood..

I think there's more Not sub foot guys than there are submissive ones, here certainly, Dom men post frequently too, whether looking to 'worship', or be 'worshipped', and personally, I think the majority of those submissives are only submissive as a means to an end, ie available feet, their profiles quickly distinguish them from someone who's submissive with a foot fetish.

Solelicker124
Posted

Yeah my foot fetish is to womens feet...not really arsed about them going anywhere near mine....i wouldnt stop them...but i can take it or leave it...and ive had a submissive experiance and i enjoyed it....but that was more the situation...then sexual preference...

Posted
13 hours ago, Solelicker124 said:

....and all the thinks involved with being with someone with a foot fetish...

what does that mean, even?  People with foot fetishes have a whole range of different interests.

Solelicker124
Posted

All of them....i might not be into what others are with foot fetishes.....but the question was put out there for the whole spetrum...

Posted

yes, some women enjoy this.

Problem solved :) 

Tinkerbell6-6140
Posted
I love guys with foot fetishes!! Especially if it means that they are going to rub my feet after a long day of work.
Solelicker124
Posted

Im involved...😘

Posted
23 hours ago, Tinkerbell69 said:

I love guys with foot fetishes!! Especially if it means that they are going to rub my feet after a long day of work.

What’s your Kik/Insta I want to be your slave and worship you 

• 1 month later...
KathyFeet-2701
Posted

I love giving footjobs especially reverse ones,I usually put lotion on my feet and the guys squirts all over my soles

Posted

There is nothing better than a good foot massage, but I prefer it when a submissive uses his foot fetish to indulge me rather than using me to indulge his foot fetish

• 3 years later...
Thatfootsielover
Posted

I’d like to find just one special woman who does enjoy it. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I can say for a fact that there are women who enjoy giving footjobs. I've known several in my close to 60 years on this earth. I was also married to one for 27 years who loved doing it. Its how she got me to marry her lol! I have lots of stories from my footjob experiences from the late 70s up to just a week ago.  If anyone wants to read any I'll post some. 

Posted

Pic of the one I was married to for 27 years 

Posted

Oops didn't realize you're not allowed to post pics here. My bad. I'll be more careful. I'm new here, is there anywhere on this site that you are allowed to?

Posted
8 hours ago, Nylfjlvr said:

Oops didn't realize you're not allowed to post pics here. My bad. I'll be more careful. I'm new here, is there anywhere on this site that you are allowed to?

So you're allowed to have pictures on your profile but they're pretty much limited to either (a) photos of you (b) photos of toys/equipment you own

They can't contain another person unless it's a couples account in which case it's permitted to be either or both of you.   
There was talk, I'm sure, about updating this how it is right now. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Sounds fun to massage with my feet and someone worship them 

• 2 months later...
Mulatagoddess
Posted
There’s nothing better than someone placing their feet over their heart and dedicating themselves to you sucking your toes licking your toes and shoving your foot down there throat The massages of foot bats are extra I love it
  • 10 months later...
MisstressStorm
Posted
Love doing foot jobs to a naked sub , kneeling at my stockinged feet. 😈⛈
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Love it .. with my BIG FEET ;)