Patrick6971

Straight guys who wear stockings And lingerie

Patrick6971
Posted

What guys love wearing stockings and women’s underwear, only just tried this and love it.

• Like 2
Posted
I love the feeling of stockings on my fresh shaved legs
  • Like 1
subje007
Posted

Yes i do wear girls underwear and pantyhoses almost every day 

Posted

Nothing beats the feelings of stockings and suspenders and thigh boots with a corset on

MarkP
Posted

I like wearing stockings and tights

Posted (edited)

I absolutely love wearing stockings & lingerie, as well as a whole lot more. Feminization is my fetish.

:)

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Love the feeling of stockings on freshly waxed legs and lace on my bald pubic area, so satisfying and relaxing.

May I ask one question though, why do most people who do wear lingerie go for black rather than bright colours like me ;-)

Diapersissy87
Posted

I love the feel of Lacey stocking and panties

Big_Graham1
Posted

Haven’t tried the stockings yet. 

xebonydreamx
Posted

Okay so I bought my first pair of stockings the other day and I love them. I would definitely recommend getting some if you haven't already!

xebonydreamx
Posted

Let us know how it goes 👌🏾

Sandro
Posted

I love wearing it all

especially pantyhose and stockings

would love to find someone to help me take it further

and feminize me

Posted

i wear lacey sissy pouch panties lacey kind under boxers.

Posted

A Mistress made me wear stockings and Panties, I didnt realise just how much I would like it. Then i had to wear them undre my suit at work. The feel of the nylon on the legs and the soft panty, I love the thongs.    

Posted
On 12/17/2018 at 4:55 PM, xebonydreamx said:

Okay so I bought my first pair of stockings the other day and I love them. I would definitely recommend getting some if you haven't already!

Hm

Posted

Yeah, how come women have all the best clothes?  :)