Straight guys who wear stockings And lingerie

Posted

What guys love wearing stockings and women’s underwear, only just tried this and love it.

Posted
I’m partial to wearing lace knickers
Posted
I love the feeling of stockings on my fresh shaved legs
Posted

I like the way lace feels around my gents area. 

Posted

Yes i do wear girls underwear and pantyhoses almost every day 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Nothing beats the feelings of stockings and suspenders and thigh boots with a corset on

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

I absolutely love wearing stockings & lingerie, as well as a whole lot more. Feminization is my fetish.

:)

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Love the feeling of stockings on freshly waxed legs and lace on my bald pubic area, so satisfying and relaxing.

May I ask one question though, why do most people who do wear lingerie go for black rather than bright colours like me ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
Diapersissy87
Posted

I love the feel of Lacey stocking and panties

Posted

Haven’t tried the stockings yet. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Okay so I bought my first pair of stockings the other day and I love them. I would definitely recommend getting some if you haven't already!

Posted

Think I’ll borrow the misses 😉

Posted

I love wearing it all

especially pantyhose and stockings

would love to find someone to help me take it further

and feminize me

• 1 month later...
Posted

i wear lacey sissy pouch panties lacey kind under boxers.

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

A Mistress made me wear stockings and Panties, I didnt realise just how much I would like it. Then i had to wear them undre my suit at work. The feel of the nylon on the legs and the soft panty, I love the thongs.    

Posted
On 12/17/2018 at 4:55 PM, xebonydreamx said:

Okay so I bought my first pair of stockings the other day and I love them. I would definitely recommend getting some if you haven't already!

Hm

Posted

Yeah, how come women have all the best clothes?  :)

• 4 months later...
maidslavegimp
Posted

if you are a guy in London UK - I can help you discover wearing lingerie - no sex if not required , just an opportunity for you to dress in a private environment. Get in touch men x

Posted

Love a man in stockings and suspenders it's very hot x

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted
On 11/4/2018 at 9:01 PM, bdeviled1 said:

Love the feeling of stockings on freshly waxed legs and lace on my bald pubic area, so satisfying and relaxing.

May I ask one question though, why do most people who do wear lingerie go for black rather than bright colours like me ;-)

I have red, white, blue and lime green .I like to vary 

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted
8 hours ago, KinkyHoney said:

Love a man in stockings and suspenders it's very hot x

Bought my first pair of heels to go with my stockings and suspenders . Cant wait to put it all on tomorrow night. Some nice sheer stockings to go with my lingerie. 

Smallsubboi
Posted

I love the feel of lingerie, it has a very pleasing feel to it