Straight guys who wear stockings And lingerie

Posted

I've worn panties for most of my adult life and love wearing stockings and suspender belts.So comfy and sexy.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I've into lady's underwear,  cotton ones cool to wear during the summer. Also baby doll nighties which I occasionally wear.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Oh yes also a nice pair of high heels to finish off the look

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/10/2019 at 10:09 AM, maidslavegimp said:

if you are a guy in London UK - I can help you discover wearing lingerie - no sex if not required , just an opportunity for you to dress in a private environment. Get in touch men x

I'm a guy in London who adores dressing. If this offer is still open please let me know. XX

Posted

I enjoy how a thong feels on my hole

Posted

I love love love the feel of femme underwear but I am particularly obsessed with foundation wear - corselettes, panty girdles, long line bras...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love to wear sissy Lacey panties with a pouch  underneath my guy clothes. Have not yet tried stockings or heels. I do have pink white black and purple ones panties

Posted

Do any women out there think guys wearing women’s lingerie is hot? 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/23/2019 at 7:34 PM, Bordellelover said:

Do any women out there think guys wearing women’s lingerie is hot? 

meeee

Posted

I love panties have not been able to wear pantyhose or stockings 

• 4 weeks later...
Tryanything-2408
Posted

Absolutley love wearing tights and stockings

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I often wear stockings, open bottom girdle and tight thong panties when I am in my office.

• 3 weeks later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

I love wearing stocking with a suapender belt under my leather gear, such a sexy feeling, any others in the bristol area into this?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

For me, soft, smooth knickers are my fave, around my privates with hold ups or old school suspender belts. I keep my thighs shaven for the hold ups and like to keep my scrotum the same, makes me feel so sexy

Posted

I am totally addicted to wearing ladies lingerie, especially slips and panties.

Posted

They make panties with pouch for sissy men. I wear them all the time nice soft lacy ones

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love shiny nylon.

love being made to go and buy it after being told to by a Mistress then wear it in public for her.

So humiliating and a turn on 

• 4 months later...
Posted

New here but I have had a lingerie fetish for decades.

Stockings always feel great along with an open bottom girdle with garters.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm not in feminization, I'm a straight guy but I just love the feeling of nylon on my skin... Stockings or tights feel amazing! Recently I tried putting on those that are advertised as "microfiber". I don't really know what they mean by that but I know I like those! Panties too, the fabric is so silky and smooth... I don't wear them under my normal clothes though because I would be embarrassed if others found out.

I prefer opaque stockings because they cover up my ugly unshaved legs haha

Shaving is also not an option. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

love wearing pre owned ones, in winter time wearing two pantyhoses acts as thermal insulation wear, so i wear it a lot. not recommended with welding work as sparks melt the nylon in your skin.  

• 2 years later...
Posted

Evilhorny86 whose do you wear and how did you get into it. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love wearing stockings and suspenders and boots and outfits
Posted

I am quite interested just haven't had the *** for outfits.  I'd love some guidance imin new jersey. If there is anyone in the area . I am looking for friends with similar interests.