Started seeing a sub girl asking me to be dom. Advice needed for first timer

Nick341

Posted

I have just started seeing a girl who really surprised me with this. As mostly all of my exs have been plain Jane's. This one came out and asked me to be her master, so I'm guessing that means she's a sub. And likes to be dominated. I think I need to be clued up on this. And would definitely need pointers on being a dom/master. 

Posted
My advice would be to look up on the forums and things . The most important thing though is trust and communication. You as a Dom are there to look after them while pushing there boundaries and of course enjoying yourself. It's a position of responsibility not of privilege. It's a lot more than them saying they belong to you and then you just doing what you want. Find the boundaries and the wants and desires and make it memorable
Posted
Chat me up and let me train for days or week and have some ideal about domination
Posted
If she's an s-type and is asking you to be her master, she must sense your D-type nature. That's good. It's half the battle won. If you're a natural alpha, you should take to being a Dom like a fish to water. Take the bdsm test online to establish your type. Ask her to take it too. Then I'd send her a bdsm activities list and ask her to rank each item; stating wether she likes it, dislikes it, if it's a soft limit or if it's a hard limit. Once you know what she's consenting to, do your research. If she's a rope bunny, join a rope group and learn the tricks of the trade etc. Once you've found your confidence as a top, you can start working on what you want to get from it. Good luck!
Posted

Thank you, where would I find the bdsm test you were on about. I'm all new this so as much info the better for me and her. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Mary5129 said:

Chat me up and let me train for days or week and have some ideal about domination

Chat you up?? Really? No offense but sounds like a waste of time personally. 

Posted

I think it's just bdsmtest.org I think I have it on my profile

Posted

there's a few other threads like this on the forum, some F/m, some M/f some from the guys side some from the ladies - some of these are good immediate starting points for reading.

After that - she is a good resource, although "topping from the bottom" is generally frowned upon, when you're new if you let her give you ideas of what she'd like to explore, what she'd like you to do it's a big basis to build upon