Belt fetish

Fa****

Posted

So as any of you that know me will know i have a HUGE thing for belts! Im just gutted there is no actual fetish for it on here, plenty of other restraints and such but not the humble belt.

Personally i love a well worn black leather belt, such a simple thing can evoke such a reaction, in me anyway! The thought it can be whipped off at any moment and wrapped round me is so exciting, the anticipation of the soft leather dragged over my skin waiting for what may come next, or the cool metal of the buckle causing goosepimples.....anyway i digress......come on Fetish, give us a belt fetish pleeeaaasssseeee 😊

Posted
Here here. God I love a belt too like you say the feeling of it on your skin or round the throat is my personal favourite 😍😍😍
Posted
Yep I’m with you on this one too guys, the thought of a simple belt, whether it’s being taken off slowly knowing I’m going to be thrashed with it or it used as a restraint, or used to drag me around with..... drives me wild!
Posted

my wife does get excited in play when I audibly remove my belt......  

on the other side, I remember being terrified when doing a CP scene with someone who made me hand over my belt.  She didn't use it on me in the end, but there was a lot of *** in the air.  

Posted

@BigPolly oh my gosh yes!!!!! Being dragged around with a belt round the throat too love love love. And yes just the simple threat of the belt being used omg makes me hot just thinking about it 

Posted

Yes, this is exactly what im talking about!! Good to hear we love belts!! 

Posted

Yes Yes and Yes to belts. It is the one tool I will always have. By the time both my hands are tired, the simple click of the buckle is enough sometimes... 😏

Having said that, it does have holes all the way to the buckle, especially made for use as a lasso.

You're absolutely right. We definitely need Belt Fetish on here .

Posted

Great post @Fairylight ... I'm going to promote your post in the news feed - if we get more kinksters requesting it, we'll add 'Belt Fetish' to the list of fetishes to add to your profile. :D

Posted

Thank you @leocadio.......im so excited!!!!

Posted
30 minutes ago, Fairylight said:

Thank you @leocadio.......im so excited!!!!

You're welcome.  The newsfeed post will be going live over the weekend :) 

Posted
2 hours ago, Acidic said:

Belt lovers of the world unite!

It all starts somewhere! 😁

Posted
2 hours ago, leocadio said:

You're welcome.  The newsfeed post will be going live over the weekend :) 

Now for the belt lovers to get liking!!!!

Posted (edited)

Yes ♥️ I also call for belt fetish option please

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
A man spanking a women with a belt 😊
Posted
BELTS BELTS BELTS....I have a few and a favourite courtesy of My girl....so let's get the belt back up there where it belongs(around the throat across the arse)😈
Posted
I like the image that was used or the type of clothing Christian Grey wears in his playroom which was just ripped jeans, it's sexy!
Posted
7 minutes ago, Vampire_***lust666 said:

I like the image that was used or the type of clothing Christian Grey wears in his playroom which was just ripped jeans, it's sexy!

Absolutely, bare feet, jeans and a belt! 😍

Posted

❤❤❤❤❤ I definitely want to see belts on the fetish list omfg the anticipation just from hearing a buckle being undone is enough to stop you in your tracks  😍 choking😍 restraining 😍 a good whack of the belt is just too delicious to deny yourself 😍 let's get belts on the list ❤❤❤❤❤

Mrkonnekshunface
Posted
I'm surprised it's not already in the list, One of the original tools of kink, Belts for the win ❤