Fairylight

Belt fetish

Fairylight
Posted
29 minutes ago, Mrkonnekshunface said:

I'm surprised it's not already in the list, One of the original tools of kink, Belts for the win ❤

I know!!!! I couldnt believe it wasnt there either!!

• Like 3
Posted

Interesting so many ladies get turned on by a simple belt, any particular buckle type for first attention or is it just the leather strap? 

Always looking for an edge 😊

Fairylight
Posted
Just now, Goddard said:

Interesting so many ladies get turned on by a simple belt, any particular buckle type for first attention or is it just the leather strap? 

Always looking for an edge 😊

For me its the leather strap, the smell, the look when its worn a little.....

• Like 4
Posted
Even the word "belt" excites me, the look, the smell, the feel.. Mmm thinking about belts now
  • Like 4
Posted
It's the look and sound when unbuckled, the pull from the belt hooks, it being wrapped around big strong determined, controlled hands, the instruction of what to do, the anticipation of the hand being raised, the swoosh, the sting, the tingle, the wait for the next one...... the release, the freedom, the trust, the badge 🔥
  • Like 9
Fairylight
Posted

Expertly said as always @Firewitch 😘

• Like 1
Tilly75
Posted
Being restrained by leather straps and completely strapped down yes please
  • Like 3
Posted
come on kinksters who doesnt love to weild or feel a belt i like to listen for the gasp as i take it off and the anticipation and uncertainty up until the point it connects with the skin mmm belts, a marvelous invention
Posted
did i mention they hold your trousers up too lol
  • Like 3
Gogs
Posted
New and excited
  • Like 1
Posted
I love to USE a leather belt, it's My go to for a whip in the heat of the moment but first I will undo the buckle with My toes...the excitement!
  • Like 3
Tilly75
Posted
If I was a naughty girl what would be your punishment
Posted
Come on guys get liking this post. Let's get the humble belt on the fetish list.
  • Like 3
Posted
My sub love the sound of my belt, especially when I blindfolded her. I would run the belt on her back to her bottom then wack! Making a nice long red mark, a gentle stroke with hand then wack again, the sound is divine
  • Like 1
Fairylight
Posted
1 hour ago, FabSeverus said:

My sub love the sound of my belt, especially when I blindfolded her. I would run the belt on her back to her bottom then wack! Making a nice long red mark, a gentle stroke with hand then wack again, the sound is divine

This is why it needs to be a fetish!! Thank you for your comment. 

• Like 2
leocadio
Posted

Wow, what a great response!  Thanks a lot everyone - you've spoken and we've heard. 'Belt fetish' is now on the list of kinks and fetishes (under fetish clothing category)  :D

Fairylight
Posted
21 minutes ago, leocadio said:

Wow, what a great response!  Thanks a lot everyone - you've spoken and we've heard. 'Belt fetish' is now on the list of kinks and fetishes (under fetish clothing category)  :D

Yay!!!!! Thank you......im off to add it now!! 

• Like 1