first time drinking piss

Posted

I'm a quite shy innocent CD and I'm literally aching for a mature guy to kiss caress an seduce me an then humiliate me for the first time by forcing me to drink piss and a few other kinks for the first time I want to be a filthy slag xxx

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 7/1/2017 at 6:46 PM, Angelatvforpiss said:

I'm a quite shy innocent CD and I'm literally aching for a mature guy to kiss caress an seduce me an then humiliate me for the first time by forcing me to drink piss and a few other kinks for the first time I want to be a filthy slag xxx

Posted

hi.Yam submisiv ,from Wikefield. mi top is oral sex.anal.piss,toalet sex and feminizace

Posted (edited)

I've licked pussy while they were pissing. Maybe on day I'll be with a woman who makes me drink it   not sure how I'll face 

Edited by Shaggygrey
Spelling
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi, make  sure GF/wife is clean, in that NO Thrush.  ONCE, I  didn't, BIG mistake!  Still often enjoy the experience.                

• 4 years later...
Posted
On 7/1/2017 at 5:46 PM, Angelatvforpiss said:

Its all good fun.  Find someone to do it.

Posted
On 9/24/2018 at 3:04 PM, John842 said:

Hi, make  sure GF/wife is clean, in that NO Thrush.  ONCE, I  didn't, BIG mistake!  Still often enjoy the experience.                

Cleanliness is paramount.