The occult and BDSM.

Mistress_lilly

Posted

The occult and BDSM.

Hello my name is Mistress Lilly I've been a full time Dominatrix for a few years now. I enjoy my work yes the *** is great but it's also my favourite hobby, so it's perfect. I plan to post a weekly article on particular niches and my experience, hopefully making the world of BDSM more enjoyable, so please enjoy and leave a comment or like at the bottom.

So this subject get so many laughs or brushed over. So let's get into the start of this beast, I am neither stupid nor naive, and I am certainly not trying to prove any correlation between occultism and BDSM, but like anything it can be niche, fetish or kink to so many yet they are to scared to think or talk about it. 

This is not pointed at anything in particular, I've met witches, wizards, pagans who like to cross their two lifestyles of the life they've chosen and BDSM. Now for a lot of people at this point your laughing or thinking it's just role play, but your wrong and I hope not so small minded, for this small community of people out their this is there life, and they strongly believe it, just like any man believes his place is at the bottom in society, or a man who feels most comfortable in panties because it's who they really are so maybe just think before you laugh straight away.

Now back in my younger days I was a young naive goth and formed a coven with my ***'s. The lifestyle was perfect I had spiritual sex made deals and cast control spells (you laugh but men women and trans are into it even if it's role play for them or they do believe in it you cast a control spell and they submit to you completely a complete lack of control) a word of advice it would be better if both parties genuinely believe in it or  both used it as role play this way you can avoid any disappointment if one party gets carried away. These individuals who wish to be controlled in this way are called acolyte's. It's like a full D/S relationship as they offer themselves first and agree to the level of control, they crave to please and enjoy every second of it.

Now if your still reading good and thank you for your support. Anyway I hope I've helped someone even one person is a win. Remember I will be posting weekly about different niches. Please like and comment at the bottom.
Mistress lilly. X

Posted

Occult only means hidden I think media hypes these words like Satan,(Saturn a planet) enjoyed your writing thank you respect.

Posted
Hi. I came out to wife recently. Couldn't sneak around anymore. Especially if it is a lifestyle I need everyday. It would help to be controlled by a few men. I'm definitely a sissy submissive
Posted

Again.Sounds like your just gonna baffle people with bullshit but just want ***. 

• 2 weeks later...
Kitty74-4244
Posted (edited)

I identify myself as a hedgewitch following the seasons and nature. I think the fundamental believe of "do as you will but harm none" "what goes around comes around" (law of three) and understanding your body's place in the world does correspond with a lot of principles in BDSM. The goddess and god relationship of power and rebirth has a similar dynamic. Merry met and merry meet again.

P.S. I totally worship looking at the moon and standing naked in moonlight.

Edited by Kitty74
Posted

kitty74 well said hon "💞 🌒 she lights our nights GODDESS moon  respect x