Rules and tasks.

Posted

Rules and tasks.

Hello my name is Mistress Lilly I've been a full time Dominatrix for a few years now. I enjoy my work yes the *** is great but it's also my favourite hobby, so it's perfect. I plan to post a weekly article on particular niches and my experience, hopefully making the world of BDSM more enjoyable, so please enjoy and leave a comment or like at the bottom.

So this is very interesting I always see dommes trying to give tasks out, or submissives asking for them before they've even taken ownership. My veiw to rules and tasks in the world of BDSM you can't give any untill you take ownership of a submissive or slave. I say take its actually not taken ownership must be offered of free will of the submissive or slave
 This is a must if your D/S relationship is to work it's first block in the foundation your relationship will be built on.

Now I would advise to discuss your rules before the submissive or slave offers themselves up to you so they have an idea of what type of Domme you are.  Tasks cannot be given untill ownership has been taken. Remember your rules are not just about you so remember to give your submissive or slave the chance to pick there safeword this makes them feel that they are apart of the process. 

A bit of advice on safeword have a sound as well so if your kink is impact play your submissive is tied up gag in and can't utter the safe word then what? Now if at this point you say who cares you don't deserve ownership, yes you are there to enjoy and push limits, but your submissive or slaves wellness, wellbeing and saftey should be at the top of your priorities. So one of my rules is .rule # this is your safeword in the event you can't talk for any reason click your fingers 3 times.

Now onto tasks now theses like anything you need to build up and show your level of experience. So you will find an experienced Domme will start with simple tasks, and build up to test you mentally as much as physically and slowly push and test your limits. A novice Domme will ask the impossible of you and expect it to be done now. So an easy way of spotting a big red flag.

Anyway I hope I've helped someone even one person is a win. Remember I will be posting weekly about different niches. Please like and comment at the bottom.
Mistress lilly. X

AddictingAnna
Posted

Nice. Ill make sure to read your next article too. 

Posted

To be honest, I don't think it matters if her overall interest is financial.  Her profile is marked as such. She's not gonna lure some "poor defenceless guy" into a chat then spring payments on him.  But, we all have our own overall interests - which doesn't mean we don't have anything to add to forums/discussions.

There's nothing in this post that suggests "tribute" or "pay  me" .

I also see a lot of problems from sub guys or (particularly new) Mistresses which want to rush into some form of relationship, for whatever reason, and don't set out a lot of rules or expectancies  - and sometimes there's more reason to be cynical than others.   Whether that is the hope for 'easy' *** in exchange for a relationship which exists only as title, or masturbation content : and if anything, I think this post speaks out against them both.

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

To be honest, I don't think it matters if her overall interest is financial.  Her profile is marked as such. She's not gonna lure some "poor defenceless guy" into a chat then spring payments on him.  But, we all have our own overall interests - which doesn't mean we don't have anything to add to forums/discussions.

There's nothing in this post that suggests "tribute" or "pay  me" .

I agree..and given that the site permits financial services profiles, perhaps they could think about adding a specific forum for those that do..that way, every time anyone mentions a financial aspect in a post, it won't get bombarded with insults and name calling..well..it probably will, but perhaps less often, but it would be open and transparent at least..and those with no interest can skip it.. why they can't now I don't know..empty vessels make most noise and all that I suppose.

Personally I think this post is aimed at protecting those that seek financial services from the scammers and fakes..and I'm all for that, and for those who don't too..highlighting areas that should signal a red flag for all..whether they pay for a service or not.

Posted

Loved it,very informative.thank you.

Posted

Also, if your sub is gagged and cannot use a safe word, I’ve found that if you give them something to hold, then they can just drop it if they need you to stop.

Obviously,  it should preferably be something metal that makes a noise if it’s dropped.

A little tip I picked up some time ago 😊

Posted

the item to drop is also pretty handy if you're doing play in a club which may be noisy - definitely one I'd endorse