Swallow or not

Bi****

Posted

For years would never swallow but this afternoon met  this Beautiful Asian guy who fucked me bareback(another first) for hours ,kissed fantastically,nipple play was superb,sex was just great.Then he wanted me to swallow his cum.I did and it made the whole afternoon great.I wanted to but this in words for all you who have never swallowed,try it As Good as licking my girl friend  out.

What is your preference? To swallow or not? Has anyone ever changed the mind about swallowing?

Posted
I love swallowing with the right person... Not just anyone. It's a special thing to me... Tasting their pleasure and having it inside me in a different way than normal..
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Don't you just love the simplicity of oral sex. The love to give oral sex

Posted
On 8/27/2018 at 9:13 AM, Stinkyassworship said:

I swallow every drop

Oh I do too nothing better than giving a got blow job xxxx unless it's of course to multiple cocks 

• 3 months later...
Posted

I swallow.I love the taste and looking at a guy as he cums in my mouth.That feeling of him using my mouth is such a pleasure 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love cum, it is one of my favorite drinks. Swallow all the way my men.

• 1 year later...
Fuckmyass-8026
Posted

I have swallowed every drop ever since my first sexual experience.  I also love getting "facefucked" and having groups of men all cum down my

throat at the same time.

Posted
17 hours ago, fuckmyass said:

I have swallowed every drop ever since my first sexual experience.  I also love getting "facefucked" and having groups of men all cum down my

throat at the same time.

lucky you, lol

• 1 year later...
Posted
Normally I'd bareback and let them breed me about a month ago I wanted to try giving head from start to finish his whole body shook I only tasted what was left on his cock because the rest went down my throat
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I've only swallowed a few times, I dont love the taste, but it makes me horny doing it, I think it's an act of submission
  • 2 weeks later...
Jeffrycumslut
Posted

I love it when a guy comes in my mouth, I don't always swallow but I make sure that he's taking care of it's a wonderful feeling having that warm liquid shoot into my mouth

• 2 months later...
Posted

I like the taste of precum and cum, so I enjoy swallowing

Posted

If it is the right person, I love to swallow his load.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I enjoy, tasting the precum as an appetizer for the main course.

• 4 months later...
Plaything69
Posted

I will always swallow every drop mmmm !!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I absolutely love swallowing cum, the more the merrier IMO