Babyleanne

Soaking wet nappies

Posted

Hi I'm an adult babygirl I've been a babygirl all my life really I've been wearing nappys all my life and as I've got older I'm more loving the fact that I'm a big Baby, is this right or not? I have grown to love everything about being a little baby girl all time and love all pretty adult baby clothing. I really love being soaking wet in my nappy and plastic panties.

• Like 5
Ukboy31
Posted
Where you from wanna chat?
Posted

nop i love being wet in the diapper and plastic pants and made to lie in them not good but i also like the pull up tena pants this is so wron i think some times

Abdldrst
Posted

I wear nappies most days and love wetting 

billybunter
Posted

hi there hope you are well. if you are still looking please reply and we can get together. kent male 

Nicobaby
Posted
On 7/23/2018 at 12:37 PM, Babyleanne said:

Hi I'm an adult babygirl I've been a babygirl all my life really I've been wearing nappys all my life and as I've got older I'm more loving the fact that I'm a big Baby, is this right or not? I have grown to love everything about being a little baby girl all time and love all pretty adult baby clothing. I really love being soaking wet in my nappy and plastic panties.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that... just a shame I can’t wear mine as often as I’d like too

Posted
On 7/23/2018 at 4:37 AM, Babyleanne said:

Hey, this sounds fun.  If it's working for you, I can say that it's right.  And it sounds like it's working for you.