Soaking wet nappies

Babyleanne

Posted

Hi I'm an adult babygirl I've been a babygirl all my life really I've been wearing nappys all my life and as I've got older I'm more loving the fact that I'm a big Baby, is this right or not? I have grown to love everything about being a little baby girl all time and love all pretty adult baby clothing. I really love being soaking wet in my nappy and plastic panties.

Posted
22 minutes ago, Ukboy31 said:

Where you from wanna chat?

Kent

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

nop i love being wet in the diapper and plastic pants and made to lie in them not good but i also like the pull up tena pants this is so wron i think some times

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I wear nappies most days and love wetting 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

hi there hope you are well. if you are still looking please reply and we can get together. kent male 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/23/2018 at 12:37 PM, Babyleanne said:

Hi I'm an adult babygirl I've been a babygirl all my life really I've been wearing nappys all my life and as I've got older I'm more loving the fact that I'm a big Baby, is this right or not? I have grown to love everything about being a little baby girl all time and love all pretty adult baby clothing. I really love being soaking wet in my nappy and plastic panties.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that... just a shame I can’t wear mine as often as I’d like too

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 7/23/2018 at 4:37 AM, Babyleanne said:

Hey, this sounds fun.  If it's working for you, I can say that it's right.  And it sounds like it's working for you.  

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I've recently started wearing them and I like them a lot.