Diffrence Between a Sub vs Slave?

Posted
20 minutes ago, saphy said:

@bingobaby

Finally I will say, that you seem quite an angered and destructive soul ...

Be blessed. 

#people Who derride You& bless you In the same breath^^^^

so to the reader who is determining should you try BDSM slavery over BDSM submission,  USE COUNSELING to bring yourself back to normalcy or you may find yourself someone's property who may not have the extensive Gorean experience. I am learning here; Goreans slaves may NOT have a need for counseling- my apologies i did not consider the Ancient Gor.

Actual slaves, who simply meet a serious Domina and live to serve her 24/7 and find yourself bereaved of that relationship will NEED COUNSELING or new ownership to move on.

Posted

I'm beginning to wonder who the actual troll is here. 🤔🤔

Posted (edited)

@bingobaby

To correct you...i was a BDSM slave for numerous years AFTER my submission and before I evolved to kajira. That may make more sense to you and your theories. 

As an ACTUAL slave (BDSM) , who served her Master 24/7 for near on three years before she was bereaved of Him due to His *** (cancer related)  i believe I'm equipped to have an opinion and for it to be as valid as your own. 

Edited by saphy
Posted
22 minutes ago, saphy said:

@bingobaby

To correct you...i was a BDSM slave for numerous years AFTER my submission and before I evolved to kajira. That may make more sense to you and your theories. 

As an ACTUAL slave (BDSM) , who served her Master 24/7 for near on three years before she was bereaved of Him due to His *** (cancer related)  i believe I'm equipped to have an opinion and for it to be as valid as your own. 

OMG you definitely are?!!!!! sorry for that happening to Him and to You. You are blessed to be well after such a tragedy. i'm sorry, and all the more curious as to what He would want to leave this life behind for. How long before You sought a new Master? Did you seek one, or did you spend time away due to the affects of loosing him?

Posted
28 minutes ago, saphy said:

I'm beginning to wonder who the actual troll is here. 🤔🤔

touché -lol-

Tomcat420ca
Posted

Both require communication and setting boundaries. A Submissive chooses when to submit and restrains a lot of their own will.  A slave submits to the owner at all time. Subs play the lifestyle, slaves live it 24/7 There is not a lot of slaves out there cause most submissive have more self-respect. 

Posted
21 minutes ago, Tomcat420ca said:

There is not a lot of slaves out there cause most submissive have more self-respect

Wow!.....just wow! *smh* 

*bangs her head off a wall*

Tomcat420ca
Posted
11 minutes ago, saphy said:

Wow!.....just wow! *smh* 

*bangs her head off a wall*

You are not a 24/7 slave.  

Posted

You're right. I'm not. But it didn't ever mean that I wasn't. But knowing me as You do (which you don't) You'd know that by assuming so, right??? 

But to clarify Your comment.....do You really believe that there are not alot of slaves out there, because they have little or no self respect????.....if thats true, I'd like to take this opportunity to inform You that slaves most probably have a heck of alot MORE self respect than the majority of submissives these days! 

Tomcat420ca
Posted
1 hour ago, saphy said:

You're right. I'm not. But it didn't ever mean that I wasn't. But knowing me as You do (which you don't) You'd know that by assuming so, right??? 

But to clarify Your comment.....do You really believe that there are not alot of slaves out there, because they have little or no self respect????.....if thats true, I'd like to take this opportunity to inform You that slaves most probably have a heck of alot MORE self respect than the majority of submissives these days! 

From your profile you seem more of a Pet than a slave, pets have more freedom than slaves. 

Posted
21 minutes ago, Tomcat420ca said:
1 hour ago, saphy said:

From your profile you seem more of a Pet than a slave, pets have more freedom than slaves. 

And this is a prime example of why we should ever presume to assume 😂😂

Tomcat420ca
Posted
3 hours ago, saphy said:

And this is a prime example of why we should ever presume to assume 😂😂

A slave is a 24/7 role and the only reward they get is pleasing the man sexually. A pet gets rewarded like a sub with things like ***d orgasms ext. 

Posted

I don't agree with a lot of twue-wayisms on this thread.

Critically.

If we go outside of BDSM into actual slavery.

Many cultures, owners, etc. with slaves did actually reward or offer incentives to slaves.

So, you can obviously punish unproductive slaves via one method or another to increase their output.  But, giving them something to work towards had an impact on moral, motivation and productivity - even if it was still ultimately slavery.

There can be flexibility within titles and roles and it still be valid.

Tomcat420ca
Posted

Have I been on the Scene here for over 20 years as a Dom/Brat tamer/Pet owner. I have met a few women who were former slaves and decided to get out of it because their sexual needs were not met. 

Posted
4 hours ago, Tomcat420ca said:

A slave is a 24/7 role and the only reward they get is pleasing the man sexually. A pet gets rewarded like a sub with things like ***d orgasms ext. 

Forgive my brashness....but a slave doesn't have to be in a 24/7 dynamic, she can fulfill her Masters needs in any manner He sees fit. Even a part time slave is still a slave regardless, and you're wrong on a slaves only reward being to please a man sexually. But, I'm about done arguing ignorance tbh, you can do your own homework on that one. 

Clearly there's still those who could do with reading up a little more. I actually feel physically and mentally drained and real sorry for monopolising an otherwise potentially enlightening topic with silly disagreements. #everydaysaschoolday

Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I don't agree with a lot of twue-wayisms on this thread.

Critically.

If we go outside of BDSM into actual slavery.

Many cultures, owners, etc. with slaves did actually reward or offer incentives to slaves.

So, you can obviously punish unproductive slaves via one method or another to increase their output.  But, giving them something to work towards had an impact on moral, motivation and productivity - even if it was still ultimately slavery.

There can be flexibility within titles and roles and it still be valid.

But the last I checked.....this is the BDSM realm....we're not of a slave trade. Now I'd say that was a huge difference, either that, my own interpretation and beliefs and training in being a slave within the lifestyle realm is waaaayyyyyy off par. 

Posted
Just now, saphy said:

But the last I checked.....this is the BDSM realm....we're not of a slave trade. Now I'd say that was a huge difference, either that, my own interpretation and beliefs and training in being a slave within the lifestyle realm is waaaayyyyyy off par. 

In stating the above though, you're all entitled to your own opinions and your ways and means...but I reckon I'm gonna stick to what I know to be true. 

Be well. 

Posted

my point there isn't to be critical of you.  Moreso to being critical of those who've been critical of you ("You're not a real slave because...") when actually your experiences say otherwise.

Posted
3 hours ago, Tomcat420ca said:

Have I been on the Scene here for over 20 years as a Dom/Brat tamer/Pet owner. I have met a few women who were former slaves and decided to get out of it because their sexual needs were not met. 

so then by your definitions they never were a slave if they got out of it due to not being satisfied?

or if there had been a reward of satisfaction they might have stayed in the relationship but not been twue slave?